What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2017

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I've only ever pressed a small amount of bubble before, so it's new to me too. I presses about 1/2 gram of dried and cured bubble wrapped in a coffee filter. I got about a 50% return and the product was very nice. If I was doing more I would pre-press it a bit first.

M

Mr. Sparkle

Not sure what stage your seeds are at but so long as they are plump, dark, showing their stripes and you cant crush them your good, and they will harden up more when your drying the plants, but waiting a bit longer is definitely better.

As for the hash/rosin, get it done ;) , whether to keep them separate or not, different plants i would separate, but run all the same together as seeded or not i haven't noticed a difference in the end wax, but my experience is pretty minor and new on that factor, plus i do alcohol extraction, as i cant justify building or buying a bigger press, even though i would love to, and the alcohol extraction is pretty darn quick and easy for my excess bud, vs anything i could do with a modified hair straighter diy press.

Also the veg chamber is rocking it, its definitely a happy place and will be a jungle in no time.

Oh and looking forward to when you run those Crystal Candys, i'll be picking up some on my next seed order for sure.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Not sure what stage your seeds are at but so long as they are plump, dark, showing their stripes and you cant crush them your good, and they will harden up more when your drying the plants, but waiting a bit longer is definitely better.

Yeah these seeds are definitely done after this week. I'll chop them down and hang them up early next week. I watered them yesterday and will let them dry out now.

3 thumbs up, wait that third isnt a thumb whaaaaaa ! seed boners ftw !!!

This shot is for you bud! Now wipe off your screen. :biggrin:
picture.php

Zak Haze has really taken off! I think I will go ahead and flip her this coming weekend.
picture.php

Gnz

Love the leaf structure on that Zak Haze, nice big sun leaves with plenty of space. Is there some SSH in her lineage?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Love the leaf structure on that Zak Haze, nice big sun leaves with plenty of space. Is there some SSH in her lineage?

You nailed it!
Zak Haze = Killer Haze (Killer Queen x SSH) x Strawberry Cough
:woohoo:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
A little update on my "Prana" line makeup! I had some personal issues hit me last night that had me on the verge of a panic attack. I tried some breathing exercises and tried to meditate, but by this point my body was starting to shake. It's difficult to explain the feeling of impending doom that rushes over me in these situations. Walking the line between control and chaos...

I was out of my CBD Juanita to smoke and was about to grab a Xanax when I remembered I had some P3 inactivated in the fridge. I took a large dropper straight up and am pleased to say that CBDA does seem to help reduce anxiety for me. I never did take the Xanax.

I took some more with my morning coffee to help settle things out. I'm still a bit edgy, but nowhere near a full blown panic attack.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
hopefully your issues will be resolved quickly as no one wants that :comfort:

I am with Mr. S., I hope all finds its way to peace and resolution.

Thanks there guys. Its not a big deal really, this is a mental health issue I've battled my whole life. It's part of the reason I use medical cannabis.

But I'm happy that the CBDA was able to work on my anxiety almost as well as CBD. I am thankful that I made a tincture with it for a fast acting relied. Normally I would go for the pharmaceuticals, but since I've been exploring the benefits of CBD and now CBDA I don't need them.

You know, I missed out on time with my garden that night. My plants have taught me patience and bring me peace of mind.

Cloud... lining... :good:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Zak Haze has been flipped to 12/12 and I've added a tomatoe cage to contain her. She is supposed to be an eight week strain, so I only expect a minor amount of stretch. She was watered with 1/2 strength Biocanna flowering nutrients.
picture.php

The Holy Grail 69 girls are almost finished. They are 8 weeks now and about done. They filled in ok, but I think that it would be better if I could lower the bulb a bit.
picture.php

Tbonegrower

Those HG69 look decent for sure. That bud load is pretty impressive for one CMH light!

That Zak haze is a nice looking strain. Have you run her much?

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Those HG69 look decent for sure. That bud load is pretty impressive for one CMH light!

That Zak haze is a nice looking strain. Have you run her much?

Thanks bud, you should see how much better the other two HG69 look from the coliseum look. I'll try and snap a picture.

This is my first run with Zak Haze, no idea what she will really be like. We're just getting to know each other :biggrin: I haven't even smoked the final product, but it got rave reviews from my friends. Since this is a local cross, there isn't a lot of information available on it.

Guyzor94

Those four HG66'S turned out very nicely. A cool idea using a vertical screen, surprising actually that you don't see that being done more, I may have to give it a try.
Sick setup as well btw, very impressive

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Those four HG66'S turned out very nicely. A cool idea using a vertical screen, surprising actually that you don't see that being done more, I may have to give it a try.
Sick setup as well btw, very impressive

Thanks bud, I think I saved them from their CalMag deficiency earlier. The vertical screens are based off of Iccobod Crane's screens (only smaller) from the Vertical section. Thanks for stopping by!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I made a pre-press for my rosin press today. It cost me $15 in materials. The center is a 3" piece of 1.75" x 1.75" x 0.125" 6061 aluminum square tube. The two ends are 2" pieces of 1.50" x 1.50" 6061 aluminum square bar. I picked them up locally for $15 cut, they have a $15 minimum. They get squished with a 600lb quick clamp. It makes perfect 1.5" x 1.5" pucks for my 2.5" x 2.5" plates.
picture.php

The autoflower girls are done and drying. I took pictures of them before the harvest, but lost them. I lost a couple dozen seeds while doing a rough trim. I saved them as a random mix bag. I just left the sugar leaves as I plan to hash the whole lot.
picture.php

That Zak Haze is going wild. I opened up the filing cabinet and she was literally touching the lights (nothing was burned). I lowered her another two inches and began training her to the tomatoe ring.
So much for little stretch :YaRight:

I've been helping a buddy grow. He calls me yesterday and tells me his plants look bad. He said that the buds are whispy and the plant is lanky. I told him I would be right over. When I get there I look at the plants and they look healthy with buds just starting to form. I asked him how long they have been flowering and he says two weeks. When I told him they look like they should he got confused. He thought they would flower in six weeks not nine.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I made this cannagar three months ago after watching Bongapetit and seeing them made there. It has 7 grams of bud, a gram of hash, a gram of BHO, and is wrapped in cannabis leaf. Then the whole thing was then aged for three months in a vacuum sealed bag. It is incredibly smooth and tasty. This is the 1/2 way point after puffing on it all day the day before (420).
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
After a week of hanging everything is dry enough to move over to paper bags for a couple of days before moving them to jars for storage. I smoked a joint of each just to get an idea of which I like. The best is probably the La Diva. It has a good stone and a great smell, almost skunky. Second is probably the Ultraviolet #1. She also has some funky undertones, almost like BO. She "yielded" the most, was the tallest, and was the most colorful. The Ultraviolet #2 had the best looking bud structure and nice fat leaves, but lacked in potency and flavor.

La Diva - 28 grams
picture.php

The Devil #1 - 30 grams
picture.php

The Devil #2 - 24 grams
picture.php

Ultraviolet #1 - 39 grams
picture.php

Ultraviolet #2 - 33 grams
picture.php

I also harvested the HG69, got two ounces out of the four plants. Not too bad considering I almost killed them.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I finally get to try some Zak Haze. They didn't have any buds, but I got a gram pre-roll to try. I ripped off about 2/3 of the joint and fired up the little bit. The flavor/aroma was myrcene dominant with floral undertones. Nothing special in that department. The smoke was smooth and the joint would have stayed lit if I didn't keep forgetting about it. The high is interesting and different, I can see why people like it. It was a narcotic type high with strong body effects, but it didn't give me couch lock. My friend with MS loves this strain for that reason. The rosin yielded pretty good for a pre-roll. The rosin dabs were much more flavorful and the high a bit cleaner. I can't wait until I have a bit of my own to play with making some hash. The packaging is top notch!
picture.php

Here is the Zak Haze after one week flowering. You can barely see the tomatoe cage anymore, so much for little to no stretch. I've had to train the main tops along the tomatoe cage and lower the pot to keep her from rubbing against the lights. She is trying to burst out of this cab.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts