Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 10:02 PM #131
Cheddar Kid

Cheddar Kid is on a distinguished road
Well i'll put full photos and reports up on all my cheese, I got psychosis cross cheese in there too, BBc GHS Exodus Barneys blue Cheese, err fatcat cheese, Kaliman and.....Oh yeah 2 claiming to be original and my own 'Brum cut'

psw -- am smoking some GHS Bubba Kush (admittedly tho should be Bubble/Kush.) 3 main pheno's got rid of other 2 and kept the purple one. no pics as it came down as I flowered out the last experimental mom. Smells like 80's Dior perfume Poison.. Like intense pourple jasmine smell with a bit of Lavender and rose.... very floral.

My Hawaiian x Cheese is nice too........
Cheddar Kid is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 PM #132
Ganja baba

Ganja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazyfontazy View Post
Brightsides cut made me depressed after a while too,,he did do a bx though ,so maybe he mislabled the clone he gave me and gave me the bx ,,maybe the suicide clone actually is brightsides bx ?,,

fwiw the clone i had me looked exactly the same as tc's and dr-d's.

p.s to sonic i'm sure u tried the bs clone when we were at Pistils
pistils one has a slight dirty smell to it when flowering almost a tabaco edge , but when its dry it full cheese , his is more sativa than mine , mine is stocky and side way branching .and his is to ment to be the exodus

i thought my suicicde was just like the one you used to have , at the time ours was very similar .so the one you all ways had was the bright side , and bright side being one of the guys from the old days ?

the suicde yeilds well to and to all cheese heads flower your cheese on 13/11 you will get loads more yield i promise , goes an extra week but you get lots more for sure
Ganja baba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:29 PM #133
Ganja baba

Ganja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of lightGanja baba is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
na bro

all the nevil haze were real hazy spicy,church insence smell just like nevil haze should be

ssh is def alot more indica than nevil haze but the pheno im looking for was the sativa pheno 12-14 weeks

i know what you mean tho with high but taste was very diferent

peace
how you doing mate still looking for that ssh , so you are looking for the less sweet one with more columbian dryness to it , not at all like the coffee shop ones used to be ?

i do have a pack of ssh its either mr nice or pukka seeds ill check i am sure they got to be from around 2002 , i planted one seed and didnt like it cause it smelt like nuts and nutella also with a nev twinge , but at the time i was after the sweeter type , ill save um for you mate .

Old 02-11-2012, 10:58 PM #134
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddar Kid View Post
The Birmingham cut is the best....
Had this Cheese cut from Brum....Going to flower next week.

I'll throw some more pics up in this thread when there are buds.

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 PM #135
Hazyfontazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeDog View Post
Had this Cheese cut from Brum....Going to flower next week.

I'll throw some more pics up in this thread when there are buds.

free mites too

Old 02-11-2012, 11:12 PM #136
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazyfontazy View Post
free mites too
Not mites and no they didn't come with the cut...Under control now....See new growth.

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 AM #137
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
hi ganga baba
doing all good mate

it was sold in the greenhouse coffeshop years ago
the more thai pheno lemon/lime /piney i think(it may have been a nl5haze pheno just called ssh?not that im saying i dont remeber but maybe shanti/nevil personal select who knows
i personaly think the cuting is dead or it would def be around(up there with the best elites i tried for sure)
it was more sweet than dry columbian pheno you talk about but sweet with all the descriptions i mention above

the one that goes around now i call a sweet bublegum kinda haze

it was similar to my sssdh cut but a bit more hazy
ive found similar pheno's in nl5haze over 10 years ago(i got a few old seeds on the go from said nl5haze pheno fingers crossed)
the old nl5haze pheno i had was
fluffy litle calyx, piney, very hazy about 12 weeks good yield nice sized colas
you woud be pulling crazy yields with your sytem huge colas
you ever run the sssdh in your sytem,i bet that would be a very good yield
but i prety much given up on the hunt for that ssh as i said before it must be dead or in some breeding room never to see the light again

i got some seed on the way that i got some high hopes with
the old nl5 haze cut x a few diferent males from some haze dude in holland

chat soon

peace

Old 02-12-2012, 01:53 AM #138
Ganja baba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
hi ganga baba
doing all good mate

it was sold in the greenhouse coffeshop years ago
the more thai pheno lemon/lime /piney i think(it may have been a nl5haze pheno just called ssh?not that im saying i dont remeber but maybe shanti/nevil personal select who knows
i personaly think the cuting is dead or it would def be around(up there with the best elites i tried for sure)
it was more sweet than dry columbian pheno you talk about but sweet with all the descriptions i mention above

the one that goes around now i call a sweet bublegum kinda haze

it was similar to my sssdh cut but a bit more hazy
ive found similar pheno's in nl5haze over 10 years ago(i got a few old seeds on the go from said nl5haze pheno fingers crossed)
the old nl5haze pheno i had was
fluffy litle calyx, piney, very hazy about 12 weeks good yield nice sized colas
you woud be pulling crazy yields with your sytem huge colas
you ever run the sssdh in your sytem,i bet that would be a very good yield
but i prety much given up on the hunt for that ssh as i said before it must be dead or in some breeding room never to see the light again

i got some seed on the way that i got some high hopes with
the old nl5 haze cut x a few diferent males from some haze dude in holland

chat soon

peace
i used to love that cut , was my fave smoke in the dam . then amnesia creeped in and at the time the amnesia had the spice and sweet juicy fruitness to it , but now all the sats in the coffee shops have lost the sat flavour . at one time all you could smell was spicy haze types in the shops , i havent smoked any in years like it used to be

Old 02-12-2012, 02:34 AM #139
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud ofojd has much to be proud of
yeah so true

but first there was the sativa amnesia which was great then before you knew it there was this amnesia/ssh way more indica than before doing the rounds geting called everything under the sun and replacing all the sativas in town

a real shame
even katsu coffeshop has had a dip in quality over the years
real shame
i love me sativas but they not around like they used to be like you said so thats why im running alot of the cali elites these days

peace

Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 AM #140
TheBudFather
IC magger

TheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

I thought I'd post up a cpl pics... I was lucky enough to be gifted the Exodus cut a little over a year ago...
I've had a few different phenos of Cheese over the years & I'm sort of sick of smoking her to be fair, BUT all my palls are all head over heels for her... & everyone else round here for that...
A strong, pungent, sweet, musky, earthy Cheese... She has stained my walls & put Fabreeze to the test

I've just read through the thread to be fair...
2003ish I had a gorgeous Cheese, my fav so far.. Very greasy looking, when dried she still looked soaking wet... Lime green almost in colour... the lads nicknamed it 'dog shit'... I miss her so much, I have a feeling it's the Ched Sonic is holding, which someone mentioned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	153544 Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	153545

0 members found this post helpful.