What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

Ganja baba

Veteran
that would make sense , as we have had three cuts for ever well before the super cheese craze , the suicide the sweet cheese and pistils cheese all said to be the original exodus , the three descriptions make sense oh and the diet cheese , lol who knows for sure

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so what does the brightside cut come under definately not the diet cheese thats for sure
so i guess its the pistils cut as it not the sweet cheese or the suicide
does make sense with all the diferent cuts

if you guys got the best cheese lets all get together and finish this cheese debate once and for all

all you guys who think they got the best cheese get a plant growing and this summer we will all meet up and have a good cheese session

or even beter how about a blind cheese challenge

we all meet up bring our ounce of cheese and we bag them up like the 420 cup 1-10 no names and we vote on the best

geting tired of this cheese debate as the rest of you prob are,i just want the best cheese so if someone got a beter 1 than the brightside id love to see it

were thinking of doing a uk smokeout anyway so this can be 1 of the days or activitys we do at the uk smokeout

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
only grown 2 cheese cuts brightside and another that was definately not on the level of brightside

Easy ojd

Have you grown jah hoover's cut?

From my research the 3 contenders would be the brightside cut, the suicide cut & jah's cut.

I've heard about the sweet cheese but just assumed this was a cheese hybrid.

RudeDog

Veteran
Thought I'd throw up a few pics of the Brummie Cheese.

Not much of a buzz with this although that could be me, need a sabbatical, did getr me stoned though. A few other people have tried this and ended up 'lean' in their words. Tastes & smells like any other Cheese I've tried.
Won't grow this one again, got the Brightside to grow later in the year.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hmmm, interesting Ganjababa... I have a cheese and nelly grow going right now I might try this on.

So your saying that instead of chopping @ 9 weeks chop @ 10 running the 13 hours tech?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys, hate to be the one to tell you this, let me remind you: 7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning.

This means we do not allow tradding or swapping. It's a great idea a side by side grow but we can not allow this forum to be used publically to facilitate the swap..cheers..DD

Last edited by a moderator:
U

UBER21

Good god I love me some uk cheese. It has to be one of my favorite strains ever. A distinct smell that you will never ever forget :)

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
for what its worth

for what its worth

im told by one of those that were there, that the cheese came from a 'west indian' and is loosly if not at all connected to the mythical 'exodus'..seems the storys on the internet are very exagerated versions of the truth, if not totaly fabricated.

psycosis is a cheese x widow bx, self it and you will find the voody dutch widow sativas..

does anyone ever get a strawberry cheesecake type smell from their cheese? I have a killer pheno of Sour Cheese from CSG that has a very pungent fruity smell and tastes like dry fruit loops. Just trying to decide for myself whether I have a straight cheese pheno or a good mix between the cheese and sourd

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
she was a fatty in your garden mate

Thanks mate, she out yielded everything else, I had 6 around a vert 600 (coco run to waste) and yielded just over 1g/pw. she needed lots of tying up but was well worth it in the end. Trimming it was fun, my eyes were watering from the stench lol, I remember saying the next time trimming her I'll be wearing a mask lol, amazing cut. Goon on ya mate.

Suicide

picture.php

HGO

G

Guest1298

This is my cheese 5 weeks into flower today i have 5 plants like this so i hope they start swelling up in the next 5 weeks, i am taking em 10 weeks i feed em with top booster today..they are on 12/12 just now but next grow i will try 13/11 cheets Dank i had a problem with the leafs yellowing up!! i had 660watts 13ins above em so i was told it was too close
picture.php

G

Guest1298

i have stopped smoking my cheese as i have been smoking it for the last 5 weeks and my insomnia is gone but i was starting to get depressed so i have taken a break from smoking cheese but this cut is my keeper