What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cash croppers > Most folks wants and needs money , but what you are talking about is the hype game , it’s manipulating the market so as to Raise the value of the elite cuts on the retail market and whoever can produce it first gets to make the money on the name brand:bump:...There’s a vast amount of under discovered $ un hyped marijuana floating around out there...What’s funny is how picky and finicky can people be it all depends on what’s floating around and what time of year obviously

You could use any item as an example. If there were millions of Mona Lisa paintings it wouldn't be special. The more there is of anything the easier it is to get the less special it becomes.. The quality of a cut never changes its the rarity that drives people to search for it. If everyone has it that rarity is gone. It becomes just another cut like everything before.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
You could use any item as an example. If there were millions of Mona Lisa paintings it wouldn't be special. The more there is of anything the easier it is to get the less special it becomes.. The quality of a cut never changes its the rarity that drives people to search for it. If everyone has it that rarity is gone. It becomes just another cut like everything before.

A good example of that is the tulip, (I don't recall the exact dates) several hundred years ago there where rare and had a high value. Now centuries later they are just another common flower and no longer rare.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched Zack Snyder's justice league movie. I must say it was way way better than what Joss Weldon version. Zack's vision was spot on. I think everyone will enjoy this movie much more.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...trying something different today...a crapload of trimming...thought that might be fun...stuck on the hamster wheel for a bit...and i have to go to wallyworld again! lol...wait,that's not funny:biggrin:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...trying something different today...a crapload of trimming...thought that might be fun...stuck on the hamster wheel for a bit...and i have to go to wallyworld again! lol...wait,that's not funny:biggrin:

:chin: no on 2nd thought I don't want to even think about that... Going nowhere fast!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's what she said!
03A78C8C-4405-4B79-9257-3EB32C8954F2.jpeg
http://www.sci-news.com/physics/odderon-09468.html Physicists from the TOTEM (TOTal cross section, Elastic scattering and diffraction dissociation Measurement) Collaboration at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and the DØ Collaboration at Fermilab have found strong new evidence for the odderon, an elusive three-gluon state predicted almost five decades ago.

States comprising two, three or more gluons are usually called glueballs, and are peculiar objects made only of the carriers of the strong force.

The advent of quantum chromodynamics (QCD) led theorists to predict the existence of the odderon in 1973.

Proving its existence has been a major experimental challenge, however, requiring detailed measurements of protons as they glance off one another in high-energy collisions.

While most high-energy collisions cause protons to break into their constituent quarks and gluons, roughly 25% are elastic collisions where the protons remain intact but emerge on slightly different paths.

“Our result probes the deepest features of quantum chromodynamics, notably that gluons interact between themselves and that an odd number of gluons are able to be ‘colorless,’ thus shielding the strong interaction,” said TOTEM spokesperson Dr. Simone Giani, a physicist at CERN.

“A notable feature of this work is that the results are produced by joining the LHC and Tevatron data at different energies.”

TOTEM measures small deviations in proton-proton (pp) scattering using two detectors located 220 m on either side of the CMS experiment, while DØ employed a similar setup at the Tevatron proton-antiproton (pp̄) collider.

The physicists compared LHC pp data (recorded at collision energies of 2.76, 7, 8 and 13 TeV and extrapolated to 1.96 TeV), with Tevatron pp̄ data measured at 1.96 TeV.

The odderon would be expected to contribute with different signs to pp and pp̄ scattering.

Supporting this picture, the two data sets disagree at the 3.4σ level, providing evidence for the t-channel exchange of a colorless, C-odd gluonic compound.

“When combined with the ρ and total cross-section result at 13 TeV, the significance is in the range 5.2-5.7σ and thus constitutes the first experimental observation of the odderon,” said Dr. Christophe Royon, a physicist at the University of Kansas.”

“This is a major discovery by CERN/Fermilab.”

The results appear on the arXiv.org preprint server.

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I watched Zack Snyder's justice league movie. I must say it was way way better than what Joss Weldon version. Zack's vision was spot on. I think everyone will enjoy this movie much more.

Me and the wife are gonna check it out tonight... or atleast half of it! 4 hours is long AF.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone know how to integrate HLG led with a controller?. I was just about to buy 1 but don't see an RJ45 connector on the hlg.