What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What controller are you using?

elodium Q-33 space modulator
dMggkRo9ZGoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: almost time to water the last two rooms...should be able to get 3/4lb trimmed today...gotta save some for tomorrow,i would hate to have a whole day with no trimming!:smokey:

imiubu

I certainly am not in the same league as some of you cats. Small personal grower, keeping the gals low and bushy. Pulling oz's not lb's and I still have jars from 2019. Guess I'm doing alright. Decided on a second run just to stay in routine over the dreary winter season. 3 'moms' and the top cutting of one mom went in as they were the largest. Sigh, two of them decided to be he/ she's and were culled. There is more room in there now at least haha.

Sorry for the crap pix, I am not a photographer.
Tent on 3/19 at 31 days:

Original Glue in front. Bubba Kush to the rear.
yDFjUtM.jpg

GG4
sHE3ec0.jpg

Bubba
ptTx9qG.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I certainly am not in the same league as some of you cats. Small personal grower, keeping the gals low and bushy. Pulling oz's not lb's and I still have jars from 2019. Guess I'm doing alright. Decided on a second run just to stay in routine over the dreary winter season. 3 'moms' and the top cutting of one mom went in as they were the largest. Sigh, two of them decided to be he/ she's and were culled. There is more room in there now at least haha.

Tent on 3/19 at 31 days:

GG4

Bubba

They look good:bump:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tent on 3/19 at 31 days:

yDFjUtM.jpg

GG4
sHE3ec0.jpg

Bubba
ptTx9qG.jpg

Looking very healthy,and cared for.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I started building an addition on the back of my workshop this week.. I got the footings poured and will be setting the sill beam and floor joists next week.

It will be almost 200 square feet and will be insulated so I can hook up a small window A/C and dehumidifier.. It's being built to be my new drying and curing room...

Mrs. G. is gonna be happy.. She gets pretty pissed every October and November when I'm hanging many pounds of branches to dry in several rooms of the house..

She says the whole house smells and we can't have any company over for at least two months during harvest season...

Last year at the end of October I took Mrs. G. for a doctor appointment. We have a good doctor and he enjoys shooting the breeze with us when we're there..

So last October we go in and the doc says, "Hmm, smells like cannabis sativa in here" Mrs G. say "must be the bag in my purse"

Doc says "No, it smells like someone's been out in a field of it"

I guess hanging branches to dry got the smell in our clothes hanging in the walk-in closet...

Anyway, it ain't gonna happen again...they'll all be drying in their own private room this coming October... And the house will smell like daisies!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...slept in a wee bit today...it is sunday after all,even gawd sez take the day off...no rest for the slow at trimming however...i swear i'm gonna get the big bin done today!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pans...i have a set of cuisinart stainless pans i've had for like 10 years or more...it was cheap too,only paid 100 bucks or so...

Latest posts

Latest posts