What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
some idiot down the street still has a stash...every night at like 11 three bangs...
I use to live in a mobile home park. The trailers were about 15 feet apart.

One morning at about 10 AM after I had just worked 14 hours and went to bed at 8 AM my neighbor started rolling a washing machine across his lawn. He knew I worked nights while doing it. I asked him if he could do it latter and he said no he had to do it now.

Well it sat in the front of his lot for days. This really pissed me off because he was a real dick about it and yelled at me when I asked him.

Well it did not turn out well for him. You see he worked weird hours as well and slept from around 3 till 11 at night. Knowing this and knowing I was at work during this time I found a neighbor boy.

To this boy I gave 2 gross of whistling bottle rockets with report. Real loud ones. I also gave him two bricks of Black Cat fire crackers. The only catch was that in the evening between 5 and 8 PM he had to shoot 3 bottle rockets over my trailer and set off one pack of fire crackers in front of my trailer.

He did that for 2 weeks. When he was done I gave him more as per our agreement. After a week my neighbor asked if I knew who was setting off the fireworks. I looked at him and smiled and said I gave them to one of the neighbor boys why do they bother you. He said it was keeping him up. I just smiled and told him how much fireworks I had given the boy and walked away.

My wife says I can be vindictive in a passive aggressive way. Not sure what she means by that.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I was roofing a house once with my cousin. It was the first time we roofed for this builder. One of his guys kept giving my cousin crap because we were using roof jacks on a 10/12.

Well my cousin finally said why don't you just use your old roofer then. The guy then said he fell off the last roof and broke both his femurs at the hips and they had to put steel rods into the bone. And that he would not be able to walk for 2 years.

At which time my cousin looked at him and said now you know why we use roof jack's.

You would laugh at me. I just started framing a house. In two days all we got done is set the triple laminated beams and post. Framed the joists and decked the floor. Can you say slow. The house is only 1500 square feet. So not to big.

The best part was that it rained the night before we started so the basement had 3 inches of water. Little dead frogs floating all over.

The guy that is helping me has never framed in his life. I had to keep telling him I was going to kick his ass if he kept walking around with his finger on the framing gun trigger. So I gave him the glue gun so he could squeeze out about 20 tubes of floor glue. After that I don't thing he had the strength to pull the trigger lol.

So we have a window AC in our bedroom. I was on the bed watching a movie thinking dzam that AC is week. It seems a little hot. Sure enough I checked it and it was at 80. ANd it was just the fan blowing the hot air in the room around. Haha jokes on me I guess.

I use to live in a mobile home park. The trailers were about 15 feet apart.

One morning at about 10 AM after I had just worked 14 hours and went to bed at 8 AM my neighbor started rolling a washing machine across his lawn. He knew I worked nights while doing it. I asked him if he could do it latter and he said no he had to do it know.

Well it sat in the front of his lot for days. This really pissed me off because he was a real dick about it and yelled at me when I asked him.

Well it did not turn out well for him. You see he worked weird hours as well and sleopt from around 3 till 11 at night. Knowing this and knowing I was at work during this time I found a neighbor boy.

To this boy I gave 2 gross of whistling bottle rockets with report. Real loud ones. I also gave him two bricks of Black Cat fire crackers. The only catch was that in the evening between 5 and 8 PM he had to shoot 3 bottle rockets over my trailer and set off one pack of fire crackers in front of my trailer.

He did that for 2 weeks. When he was done I gave him more as per our agreement. After a week my neighbor asked if I knew who was setting off the fireworks. I looked at him and smiled and said I gave them to one of the neighbor boys why do they bother you. He said it was keeping him up. I just smiled and told him how much fireworks I had given the boy and walked away.

My wife says I can be vindictive in a passive aggressive way. Not sure what she means by that.
:stfu: Who knew it was story night? Long winded ain't he! :moon:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:shucks: i see i finally passed stoner4life on the rep list...makes me sad since it never would have happened if he was still alive...or dansbud probably would have passed me by now...

You mentioned 6 months ago that you were gonna get the top mods and admins to bestow a million points on S4L's account...

Something about so that he would be at the top of the list for perpetuity..

So how's it feel to be at the top of the heap?
Have the naked, Pot Party Pixies showed up at your house yet?
Or are you required to keep that a secret so the rest of us peons don't get our feelings hurt?

There's only so many emotional support shoes to go around...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One for S4L. Cheers.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mentioned 6 months ago that you were gonna get the top mods and admins to bestow a million points on S4L's account...

Something about so that he would be at the top of the list for perpetuity..

So how's it feel to be at the top of the heap?
Have the naked, Pot Party Pixies showed up at your house yet?
Or are you required to keep that a secret so the rest of us peons don't get our feelings hurt?

There's only so many emotional support shoes to go around...

whn i checked yesterday those million points i gave him were gone,maybe something to do with the server migration

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

actually up during the morning hours today...barely even warm out...might not even hit 100...pussy ass summer...only like 14 days in a row over 100...time to roll some coal and make global warming great again!

not much going on today...some errands,some chores...may as well do some cleaning...chopped a couple plants last night so pots to clean...and it wouldn't hurt to sweep/mop/vacuum the workshop...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this little cutie visited last night...mostly i just get lizards and skinks...lots of birds too...and butterflies and bees...but not many tortoises...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Cool turtle, he just came into your yard? That must be the prize from Gypsy for being top dog! It took this long to get there, he must've dropped his party hat and confetti. Nice job though man, kudos :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,it was right at the back door when i went to water the plants last night...

not such an accomplishment,stoner4life was at least 200,000 ahead of me...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Aw, you've earned it man. This is my favorite spot in the whole world... wide web. If not for you and the other cool cats around here, I'd have to resort to hipster fuckface instagram.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
this little cutie visited last night...mostly i just get lizards and skinks...lots of birds too...and butterflies and bees...but not many tortoises...

Looks like a terrapin to me.... He probably came up to the house looking for water...
They'll sometime drink from a dripping hose or the condensation dripping off an A/C...

Put out a very shallow pan of water and he'll probably stay in the vicinity...

They live in the woods around my house... There's 2 of 'em who I first saw while building my house 13 years ago..
They're still here.. I can recognize them from scars on their shells..
I see them in my yard at least several times a year...

Caught them "in the act" in the driveway a few years ago...

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Cool turtle, he just came into your yard? That must be the prize from Gypsy for being top dog! It took this long to get there, he must've dropped his party hat and confetti. Nice job though man, kudos :)

That is a very nice creature ... . and very cool pic...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a terrapin to me.... He probably came up to the house looking for water...
They'll sometime drink from a dripping hose or the condensation dripping off an A/C...

Put out a very shallow pan of water and he'll probably stay in the vicinity...

They live in the woods around my house... There's 2 of 'em who I first saw while building my house 13 years ago..
They're still here.. I can recognize them from scars on their shells..
I see them in my yard at least several times a year...

Caught them "in the act" in the driveway a few years ago...

View Image

:laughing: