What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World of Warcraft

Fuck WoW,

I've burned up 2 graphics card playing counterstrike. Play a game that requires REAL skill and is not based on how much time you play the game...

I love RPGs for consoles and shit... and i was into diablo II when i was younger but it's really gay that the game is based on who the fuck spends the most time playing.

Please, Get on counterstrike 1.6 so i can OWN yo noob asses YOU WONT EVEN SEE THE HEADSHOT FROM THE AK COMING! 1337 4 lyf3

maryj315

If it has to be x rated for you, that's lame.

I am just not into WOW i do like and just recently gave away Age of the empires and its expansion pack thrones and patriots to my brother in law.
It took me over 40 hours to complete it the first time.I apologize if you took offense

Mj

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Please, Get on counterstrike 1.6 so i can OWN yo noob asses YOU WONT EVEN SEE THE HEADSHOT FROM THE AK COMING! 1337 4 lyf3
Bah...... I agree that WOW sucks.

If you tried it, most likely you'll love using your tactical CS reflexes in DDO. Find yourself a guild that understands tactics and you'll fit right in. You sound like you'd love a boring fighter. :D Me, I prefer a Monk or crowd control Sorcerer, much much MUCH more difficult to play than CS or most of the other classes.

To each their own though. :D