What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Grizz

Veteran
same here dr. it may take some pheno hunting and a bx to get what you want but you just never know with seeds.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Got lots of Daddys to hit her with besides HB. She will certainly get spanked by a few.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt,i just trimmed another glue up,yet another qp+ plant,almost zero larf,even some of the smaller stuff i would usually toss was well worth trimming...very little waste aside from stems,super easy trimming....im stuck on glue....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice you always take great Macro pics. Doent matter how old your camera is. if it still takes fantastic pic's no need to upgrade and get a camera that doesnt take as good pics. sometimes older is better then new. that lens your using is tits.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too bad that camera is dying,the data port is getting wonky and the lens motors sometimes wont fine focus...

Jbomber79

Veteran
GG 1 must be damn good, "someone" needs to have a write up in the next edition-The Lesbian 3 Way-. why hasn't the gg been added to the ic new strain list? I'm not sure but it appears she's on most if not everyone's top 3 list!

i ditched everything but the gg4, gg 1, irene and pow

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could buy a 3k camera ..... & my pics would still suck !!! :biggrin:

Cuz i don't have a clue about proper lighting or backgrounds . plus my hands shake like an old alchy tryin to detox !!!

I'm still hanging onto alot of my moms for now . especialy with the cloning problems i'm having !!! & the glue seems to be the worst effected . not sure if it cuz she is kinda week stemmed or i'm just man handling her to much ..... but i think the ice cube trays are going to be my savior this round !!
after i move & get set up somewhere .... my moms will be changing . i've already tossed every one that i have seeds of so i can grow them out later if needed . but the clone only's will never be tossed , i'll always have them around . & i have a ton of seeds i need to get to . :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just make room for 3 plants that are from seed. I try to do that but get side tracked when I have test grows to do. this last one from Karma looks yummy all 6 are some 'FAT" plants. Defently Indica Dom. dont know if any are girls yet.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 days left so day 59 12/12

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its funny watching first timers with it,they just cant seem to stop smelling it,always good to see folks enjoying their herb..