What's new

Drag Queen Reading Hour coming to a library near you

I wood

What the fuck, open your mind up.
Kids love to be read to and that individual looks like someone who would read with extreme enthusiasm.
I would take all four of my kids to that and am pretty sure they would have a blast without being judgmental. Give it a try.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
well I don't see it as being 'judgemental' just not a good idea given that imprinting occurs at a very young age and it's just not a good idea to put young children in harms way just to prove that YOU are non-judgemental and further someone elses agenda.:tiphat:

I wood

well I don't see it as being 'judgemental' just not a good idea given that imprinting occurs at a very young age and it's just not a good idea to put young children in harms way just to prove that YOU are non-judgemental and further someone elses agenda.:tiphat:

I’m raising intelligent humans not ducks.
What a scary world you live in where taking kids to a book reading is “putting them in harms way”.
Wow.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I'm not homophobic and have several gay friends but, I believe this agenda should not be forced on people, especially kids, especially at school. Our job as parents is to nurture them into functioning adults. We see reports daily where so and so got suspended for saying there is only 2 genders. Well folks sorry so say, there is only 2 genders. Boy and girl!!! Individual sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I'm not homophobic and have several gay friends but, I believe this agenda should not be forced on people, especially kids, especially at school. Our job as parents is to nurture them into functioning adults. We see reports daily where so and so got suspended for saying there is only 2 genders. Well folks sorry so say, there is only 2 genders. Boy and girl!!! Individual sexual orientation has nothing to do with gender!
I agree completely.

I'm all for self-expression, and I'm also all for raising kids as free from negative imprinting as possible. Small children have much more important issues to deal with at a young age. Imprint them on being the best self they can be.

Should my children grow up and want to cross dress, that'll be their own choice to make and I'll fully support them. Just not interested in imprinting them with it.
:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
pedo-programming.

think of the children!...i do believe they are, and that's why it should be rejected.
they are making something vile and atrocious seem normal and it is not.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Did you really just compare drag queens to pedos? You realize one of them dresses like the other sex and the other one fucks children right? Some of ya'll remind me of when gay marriage was legalized and people said, oh next they will marry their dogs.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
OK, so some think Drag Queen reading hour for kids is all right while others say not, so howz about Strippers or Doms dressed in full regalia reading to kids, any difference, appropriate or not appropriate? :whistling:

I wood

Did you really just compare drag queens to pedos? You realize one of them dresses like the other sex and the other one fucks children right? Some of ya'll remind me of when gay marriage was legalized and people said, oh next they will marry their dogs.

Yup, that is reefer madness quality ignorance there.
I wouldn’t expect that from a group that was demonized similarly for so long, and just recently got away from it.

U

useless.gardens

my brother was freaking on this issue... he told me that his kids were subject to the drag queen reading w/o any notice to parents.

now, you got a grown REAL man, at his own dang dinner table, talking about katelin jenner, rue paul, & billy porter with his kids?

maybe, those kids could've stayed home & went fishing w/ dad?

im super liberal. i mean former big city living, who cares?
in the kitchen, different, unique, weird, gay, trans, its about skills ...one's orientation dont matter at all.

however my bro is very very religious. & he pays taxes & has feelings & the right to raise his kids as f*g free as possible.

Badfishy1

I’m raising intelligent humans not ducks.
What a scary world you live in where taking kids to a book reading is “putting them in harms way”.
Wow.

You are the fucking duck.... yeah all was fine and dandy til a fucking pedo got outed at one of these events.... so yeah when your kid comes up and tells you they got violated, Hope that’s a pill you are ready to swallow...

I wood

You are the fucking duck.... yeah all was fine and dandy til a fucking pedo got outed at one of these events.... so yeah when your kid comes up and tells you they got violated, Hope that’s a pill you are ready to swallow...

What a pussy, afraid of a man in a dress.

Even though he scares you, got to admit it takes balls to do what he is doing.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Badfishy is talking about Houston where they did have a pedo registered for an event like that. Which means the Houston Library didn't do any sort of due diligence on their part. Personally we've had these type of events for a year or two at the local library and everybody gets checked out. If we took our kids out of an event every time a pedo was found, kids wouldn't be allowed to do literally anything. Church, gymnastics, most sports, heck even being around people the child already knows (which is where most cases actually occur). Do you also not let your children play football because of Jerry Sandusky? Just wondering. Me, personally, I was more worried going into a church as a child than a library.