Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer, Turkey??

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer, Turkey?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2015, 03:15 PM #1
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to all
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer, Turkey??

Hello Community,

Something known about Hash/Weed in Antalya/Kemer? I know its not the best country to score something... since its islamic and all those other stories... Or maybe better come with some stuff like cookies and try to avoid to buy Hash/Weed there?

Thanks

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazitńt des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
  • Nutrient demands change throughout the life of the plant, in general increasing during vegetative growth but decreasing during reproductive development.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2015, 09:06 PM #2
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
just follow your nose.....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:28 PM #3
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dread View Post
just follow your nose.....
always the first rule

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazitńt des Produzenten

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
  • Nutrient demands change throughout the life of the plant, in general increasing during vegetative growth but decreasing during reproductive development.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:02 PM #4
OakyJoe
OGJoe

Result: Bring ya own and u got a loooooot of fun

Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
I'm free from your spell
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2015, 07:38 PM #5
nadiaben59

nadiaben59 is on a distinguished road
Yep
nadiaben59 is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM #6
vostok
Banned

vostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nice

I prefer the wilder eastern Turk. to the more commercial touristy parts of this fine country
like Lake Van, the white blotch on the far right above, not far from the Iran border
very tribal, very tolerant with few rippoffs, and very pro 'hippy' it hasn't changed in 1800 years
if you don't speak Turk you can get by in German

..is not my thing

...from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Riviera

lake Van eastern Turkey https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Van

Either way the FOOD Rocks!
vostok is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:36 PM #7
riddly

riddly will become famous soon enoughriddly will become famous soon enough
@vostok. any place/village torecommend? hippie friendly (or just foreign friendly)
riddly is online now Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 02:35 PM #8
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
Recomending a special place publicly would be kinda crazy both for the influx of possible people as to the people there, if you really need the green you'll find it, and you'll have the best time. Don't worry, just forget about what you're told on the midnight express 'noia. Even in the big city wich is suposed to be impossible I got weed and hash in '14...

Cheers and safe travels

Old 10-14-2017, 08:20 AM #9
HaHaHashish

HaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really niceHaHaHashish is just really nice
Turkey is not a place I would want to visit now as there's a maniac in charge.
HaHaHashish is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 01:53 PM #10
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nicebuzzmobile is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaHaHashish View Post
Turkey is not a place I would want to visit now as there's a maniac in charge.
You had better put the USA on that list too.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.