What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG s1 x GSC + Chem D x GSC Testers

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

Shouts to the don ojd for hooking a brother up once again. I cannot wait to get these grown out.

6 beans of each strain hit the dirt an hour ago. Let's get this show pon the road. :woohoo:

Peace

Bmac1

Veteran
Pulling up a chair. I am drooling over the chem D x GSC. I predict good things, lol.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

I was surprised to see some activity this morning, and this evening the first seedling has come up.

That's less than 48 hours after hitting the medium with no presoaking/towels etc. A few more are just about to pop up as you can see in the bottom left of the first picture. All of the ones showing are the OG s1 x Cookies.

That's some vigorous seed! :dance013:

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

All 12 were above ground within 4 days and are developing nicely. Quite a few are a very vivid purple colour under the cotyledons which is nice.

Peace

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Piff Rhys Jones, pulling up a seat in here also. Guess i'm in a for a treat with all these CSG cookie threads popping up. GL and take care 1

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey Piff Rhys Jones!

I also got some chem D x GSC that will be popping next round :)

Excited for you to pave the path for us B-)
BeL

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Thanks for looking everyone, there should be some real dank plants found in these hybrids.

Depending on whether you believe cookies has chem or OG in it, both lines could be a vague back cross of some sorts. I'm sure there'll be keepers all over the shop given my previous experiences with CSG gear.

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Tagging this one also! I'm testing the OGs1 x GSC as well, I'm kinda jealous of the Chem D x GSC though lol. Can't wait to see how these ladies turn out!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey piff,,,,,,
all the very best for this run,,,,,sure you will kill it,,,,s2 :tiphat:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

Nice to see people stopping by for a look, thanks for all the positive comments. :tiphat:

Here they are at about three weeks in. They've just been potted on so hopefully they should take off over the next week or so. I'll get some closer shots once they begin to show differences in phenos. They're all looking pretty uniform at this stage.

Peace

ForTheLove

Veteran
Looking nice and happy in their new big shoes

I liked the chem D cut but prefer the forum cookie cut - Chem d yield & funk with cookie density & taste???
But i think im more interested in your CSG og s1 cross:p.....Wha ever i think, they all going to produce some mean funkin dank!

All the best for this show Piff Rhys Jones

PLR&£

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey piff rhys jones

of to a great start
100% germination

and poted up now and looking great

look forward to the show

peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem D x Cookies doing their thing. All still looking pretty similar, with the distinctive OG/cookie shaped leaves.

Peace