What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got mildew.. get ATAK

guy fawkes

Veteran
after seeing a lot of posts on pm i thought id share my exp, i had a very bad out break that milk and standard dose of bicarb were not keeping at bay and was given thei product called ATAK, a mainly organic product that is used as a spray and is a pretty benign mainly organic product, any after a few good soakings ive from this..

mack 10

Veteran
Holy shizz, that's some before and after pic's.
gonna have to look into this Atak stuff?

So you can use in flower with no ill effects?
Last year Pm cost me a whole crop,
something like this would of saved my ass.

SativaBreather

Veteran

you can use up to 4 days from end of harvest mate, 72 hours and its gone and any produce sprayed is safe to consume

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any results on ingredient searches? Can't find squat myself, usually leading me away from products as such...

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you very much SativeBreather... very helpful...Wish this guy would just kill all his sick plants :-(

guy fawkes

Veteran

god send mate, i used it 3 or 4 times in at week 5 and it kept it away till harvest.. il always have some on stand by from now on

Mrs. Bubble

Looks like great results. Pm sucks! We don't even day that word in our house. Out friend borrowed out sulfur burner and broke it. Lol we havnt been hit by pm, knock on wood, but I'll try buying some atak and have it on hand. Thanks for the post!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Found a person who has some extra Eagle20. Im going to see how my vegging plants fare then decide on my sprouts - i have some seeds in soil that im waiting on to pop. I know I want to jeep them around for a long time for breeding so I may hit them with it

L

Luther Burbank

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Eagle 20 is deisgned for ornamentals and some fruit trees. Definitely don't be using that on cannabis. It's entirely unintended for a product that's smoked.