What's new

Got mildew.. get ATAK

just another product like greencure then cheers for the review

IMO, the greencure @ 25% strength (which is what I have always used it at) works better at knocking out the PM, but it seems to take a toll on the plant in the form of premature hairs maturation and the overall dark green leaves from the overdose of K if you use it more than a couple times a week. The ATAK was less effective on the mildew it seems, but the plants love it! I believe that there is some sort of immune boost or something positive occurring with the ATAK.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Thankfully I've never had PM but I have used ATAK against the bane of my life LSF and it stopped it dead too which I was surprised and pleased by

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
IMO, the greencure @ 25% strength (which is what I have always used it at) works better at knocking out the PM, but it seems to take a toll on the plant in the form of premature hairs maturation and the overall dark green leaves from the overdose of K if you use it more than a couple times a week. The ATAK was less effective on the mildew it seems, but the plants love it! I believe that there is some sort of immune boost or something positive occurring with the ATAK.

At the 1 TBS/gallong ratio I mentioned I didn't see the PM again for 10 or so days at least. After that it started slowly reappearing on the less hardier plants. I wouldn't think it would be necessary multiple times per week. If that's the case, maybe a stronger ratio is required?

At the 1 TBS/gallong ratio I mentioned I didn't see the PM again for 10 or so days at least. After that it started slowly reappearing on the less hardier plants. I wouldn't think it would be necessary multiple times per week. If that's the case, maybe a stronger ratio is required?

In my experience one application of the greencure does usually work as you said for around 10 days. I have had a pretty bad attack before that required several applications before it was truly in check. For example, the picture on the first page of this thread is what I would consider a bad outbreak... When I had an outbreak like that one, it took 3 or 4 applications to knock it out. After about the third application I could see the side effects... It did knock out the mildew until harvest though. That is one think I like about the ATAK, is that you can apply it every other day and it doesn't seem to bother the plant at all, if anything it helps it.

I'm going to try the transport with my neem oil/karanja oil recipe and see how that works for my greenhouse. Truthfully, at this point, I have still had better results spot treating for PM with neem oil than anything else, but as most of you know that is not the best weapon to use late in flowering.

SativaBreather

Veteran
been looking after some outdoor plants for a buddy while he was away
he got a casey near finished that got some pm all over the lower branches.
one application of atak got rid completely since yesterday

JointOperation

is this stuff the best choice?

this is the situation.. my buddy setup a 600w bulb in a 4x4 tent.. he has 10 plants.. in that tent.. 9 from seed.. and 1 clone.. everything is super green.. nice healthy.. he switched to flower.. 11/15 . and went into the tent.. to find 1 of his seed plants.. females.. has PM starting on the LEAVES.. so he bagged it.. cut that plant down.. and said fuck trying to save it..

what should he do if it was only on 1 plant.. and the others don't seem to be affected.. he doesn't want it to spread.. so whats the best method to get this gone..

his air flow and shit is fine.. hes gotta add some humidity.. as its 20-30%.. but anyone that can help..

ive never had PM.. so I have no clue wat works and wat doesn't.. anyone?

N

noyd666

just watched u-tube at monster gardens on atak ,looks like the ready mix has transport in it ready to go. and said can be used to prevent root rot?

guy fawkes

Veteran
is this stuff the best choice?

this is the situation.. my buddy setup a 600w bulb in a 4x4 tent.. he has 10 plants.. in that tent.. 9 from seed.. and 1 clone.. everything is super green.. nice healthy.. he switched to flower.. 11/15 . and went into the tent.. to find 1 of his seed plants.. females.. has PM starting on the LEAVES.. so he bagged it.. cut that plant down.. and said fuck trying to save it..

what should he do if it was only on 1 plant.. and the others don't seem to be affected.. he doesn't want it to spread.. so whats the best method to get this gone..

his air flow and shit is fine.. hes gotta add some humidity.. as its 20-30%.. but anyone that can help..

ive never had PM.. so I have no clue wat works and wat doesn't.. anyone?

have good look at the before and after pics mate, 3 or 4 doses killed it off and ive not seen it since. i used bicarb and that just burnt the plants ,milk didnt seem to do anything at all, after the first dose of atak is was just about gone i just gave them more to be sure

JointOperation

has anyone tried to use this stuff by adding it to the res ?? my boys single plant that had it . is gone.. but he has a single clone of it.. that hasnt shown any signs.. at all. but he sprayed it.. was thinking maybe adding it to the watering schedule. like the bottle says.. just add before nutes and he should be good right?

N

noyd666

what shop has it for sale in Britain? freight from America is $119 lol.