Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Xmas bud

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Xmas bud Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2011, 06:57 AM #1
TokerAce

TokerAce will become famous soon enough
Xmas bud

Hey peeps my patients all have expressed interest in the old school xmas bud that smells like pine trees! I for the love of weed I cant remember (if i ever knew) what the strain was! So if ya got any ideas of what it could be please let me know! I want to suprise them next xmas with a fat sack of xmas goodies! TY B safe
TokerAce is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 01:43 PM #2
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
Im told that x-mas tree buds is not just the strain but outdoor grown indica basically, but taken care of alot better than mids, hi grade piney afghan.

Rinse is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM #3
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
a lot of hazes have a piney smell, I think some trainwreck crosses too.
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 03:15 PM #4
ran outta love

Not 100% about this but I'm under the impression that "Christmas Bud" is some late maturing Mexican crop. Like stuff that finishes early November/December outdoors in Mexico.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:13 PM #5
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ran outta love View Post
Not 100% about this but I'm under the impression that "Christmas Bud" is some late maturing Mexican crop. Like stuff that finishes early November/December outdoors in Mexico.
A friend tells me its N. American o.d grown indica, finishes around september, by the time its dried and cured to sell, its november/december, also it smells piney, hence x-mas tree buds.

Rinse is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 PM #6
CalcioErba2004
ICmag Football Nut

CalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to beholdCalcioErba2004 is a splendid one to behold
its bud that santa claus brings...

It can be any number of different bud...to actually find the ones you used to get might be tough with everyone and their mom growing weed these days...
Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
CalcioErba2004 is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 09:21 PM #7
Iron_Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinse View Post
A friend tells me its N. American o.d grown indica, finishes around september, by the time its dried and cured to sell, its november/december, also it smells piney, hence x-mas tree buds.
I've had some early O.D that smelled just like a fresh pine cone, super strong pine smell and taste, never got a name on what it was tho. I would love to find something like it. I've had some piney haze, but it was more cat pissy/piney, I didnt keep it because it took way too long to finish and just wasnt piney like the other stuff.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:44 PM #8
TokerAce

TokerAce will become famous soon enough
Hey thanks for all the imput peeps! B safe
TokerAce is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM #9
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light
i packed my x mas bud already...ready for give away
buddah is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 AM #10
narniachronic

narniachronic will become famous soon enough
The christmas bud we used to get in the PNW was rediiiculously sticky and stanky. So sticky it looked like there was syrup in the bag. Giant christmas tree shaped buds. Miss that weed....
narniachronic is offline Quote