What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack O'Nesia with Shooey (x3 only)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Cheers NickMan.. :)

Here's a couple of bud shots from the 9 week girl.... I had a couple of sneaky test hits... fair play, she packs a fair wallop! :D

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Great job. Looks tasty.
Got me a pack of these too, making me want to crack 'em.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I dont think you'd be disappointed Mack, the one I'm about to update on below is not so much potential keeper material as potential grail material...and here's why...

Update

So, here we are at 10 weeks and 2 days of flowering on the second Jack O Nesia. I would usually have let her go another week (trichs are 75% cloudy 14% clear and almost no amber) but I started to get concerned about rot due to the sheer immensity of the colas... it turns out I was right to be concerned...

Funnily enough, I sometimes run a strain from San called Shackzilla - which is (Shiva x Jack) x SSH (I suspect Amnesia) and I have the same trouble with that one too. At some point toward the end, the colas are so thick, swollen and greasy that they start to rot from the inside - you would need absolutely perfect conditions to stop this happening, which I am just not quite able to manage. Anyway, the structure on this girl is almost identical to my fave pheno of the Shackzilla...and thats where the similarities end... this JON has a much sweeter smell but is also very peppery and incensey...a lot like the old Jack cut I remember from around 1998/2000 which was absolutely devastating, I mean completely debilitating in terms of headrush...whether or not this one has that strength, I have to wait n see...

In terms of yield, she is going to be mahoosive... just check the pics.. I cant even guess how much she'll weigh but I got half an idea it might be close to my pb.

Ok, pics = 1000 words, and all that good shit...

Stature.
picture.php

Stature again but closer...
picture.php

A right handful (actually thats a left hand ...
picture.php

Losses. maybe 5-7g all told...
picture.php

Hopeful Re-Veg
picture.php

Until the next exciting episode, be lucky
j

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
Incidentally, here's the finger blob next the blob of a plant of a different strain I'd done just before, which was also very frosty indeed.... and thats me trying NOT to handle it... :D

picture.php

(its the larger of the 2 ;))

JamieShoes

Veteran
She's ri-donk-ulous eh... 4 colas like that on one plant...cant wait to weigh her in and get a sample...this might be the last strain I ever grow (not really) ;)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey j,,,,,
very,very,,nice mate,,,,,proper big ole donkey dicks,,,,
lovely,,,,s2:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Bam booooom he he

Good you had a great run.

Been thinking about this one and what my next step would be.

Back to Amnesia i dont realy wanne do. Anouf amnesia seeds on market.

Back to jack may be a nice one. Ore crossed to the dominator.

Ore just a remake with a differnt jack male.

You killed it jamie welldone.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Karma, these beans have been a pleasure to grow :)

I agree there's more than enough Amnesia seeds around and tbh they dont often compare to the orginal cut. I really like the idea of using her as a breeding tool though and I'm really surprised more breeders didnt do that. She ticks so many boxes, the only thing she doesnt do for me is have a more complex trippy high (like those old african sativas) but thats why (if it were me) I would be looking to cross the Amnesia to things like Malawi (killer) and Destroyer (thai) to try and bring the long flower times down and bump the resin production (from the Amnesia) whilst trying to keep those more interesting highs ...

I'm just waffling of course, whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it'll be fire :)

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao ark at shoes!!!

I started talking breeding last night

I NEED MORE SPACE!! Lol

B

bigganjabud

Yeah but I'm getting to the point I'm thinking that every 3-4 months!! New house coming soon me thinks!!

Alpen rock

Killer work:peacock:

Bet you gonna love the smoke, smell transfers to taste like:woohoo:

Im gonna hold tight to my last 4 beans as these cannot be duplicated anymore:biggrin:

Though Im sure Mr Karma will pull something stellar from his sleeve hehe:tiphat:

Peace

JamieShoes

Veteran
be my guest bro... hope they're going nicely for you.. if theyre anything like mine, they'll be awesome :D

B

bigganjabud

Got a promising lookin black jack real lime stink to her any time I tickle her, problem is, I read threads, I see buds from beans I've never ran, then I want seeds,then I want buds

Vicious circle this growing stuff int it!! Lol

Got a good few beans hitting the bucket list every few weeks now!!

And they keep breeding new ones!!

CANT see me stopping for a holiday any time soon if I want to put a dent in the list tho!! Il be getting kicked out my retirement home in the future for converting the day room into a veg chamber at this rate

ForTheLove

Veteran
Better late than never they say!

Great show JamieShoe, i just finished going through this thread & it makes me miss that D/cut too much.

Hope they all smoke as good as they look to Sir, if you need any other opinions or help getting through all of that, pls don't hesitate to shout me.... ha ha ;)

PLR&£ - FTL

Latest posts

Latest posts