What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Crazy Chester

I grew Princess Haze...There was only one Pineapple pheno that reminded me of old c99 f1 nothing more...Best c99 pineapple girl out of a pack .
I'm sorry you didn't get anything haze-like in the pack. I don't blame you for being disappointed - I would be - given that the father was super silver haze and if you got enough females from the pack to sample. I'm just shaking my head at you saying one of them reminded you of old c99 f1! You're after the haze, but I'm after that! Beautiful plant too.

Last edited:
G

Original Brothers Grimm seeds were never available anywhere other than mail order and pretty much just HS. So unfortunately that rizraz story doesn't hold up.

If you had to choose between these two keepers which would you guys prefer?

#1 - Dense stocky medium to short stretch happy grinning high sticky sweet orange passion bubble gummy 60/40 Indica
View Image

#4 - Spacy racy can get right on top of you demon sort of lemon peel A11 looking stretchy herbal sort of sour slightly sweet 70/30 Sativa
View Image

4 screams Apollo 11 structure at me while the 1 leans a heavy 99 like an extreme sort of Dutchgrown 99. The 1 reminds me of Rez 99
View Image

I cant decide.
LT

4's effect on 1's terps.

Crazy Chester

LostTribe - If you didn't have the keeper FDM pheno, that #4 would be the one to keep - because it's more like original c99 and that's what you were after. But, now that you got her, #4 is sounding too similar. So, in a pinch, I'd say you should keep #1, knowing that you have seeds that can give you something similar to your FDM keeper - which is great! Keeping #1 can also give you a base to work the kush side of the equation more, if decide to do another breeding project.

Happy Times

Original Brothers Grimm seeds were never available anywhere other than mail order and pretty much just HS. So unfortunately that rizraz story doesn't hold up.

If you had to choose between these two keepers which would you guys prefer?

#1 - Dense stocky medium to short stretch happy grinning high sticky sweet orange passion bubble gummy 60/40 Indica
View Image

#4 - Spacy racy can get right on top of you demon sort of lemon peel A11 looking stretchy herbal sort of sour slightly sweet 70/30 Sativa
View Image

4 screams Apollo 11 structure at me while the 1 leans a heavy 99 like an extreme sort of Dutchgrown 99. The 1 reminds me of Rez 99
View Image

I cant decide.
LT

First thought

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brothers Grimm C99 (f2) 2006
picture.php

leet

I'm sorry you didn't get anything haze-like in the pack. I don't blame you for being disappointed - I would be - given that the father was super silver haze and if you got enough females from the pack to sample. I'm just shaking my head at you saying one of them reminded you of old c99 f1! You're after the haze, but I'm after that! Beautiful plant too. .

I didnt buy Princess Haze to find Haze. I bought Princess Haze because it was supposed to be Princess x ( c99 x SSH ). I have heard mixed reviews for new c99 ( which is supposed to be princess x p75 ) and I thought oh well they might have the princess but I doubt they have the same p75 male , so it might be better to try something with half original f1 c99 in the male... So I bought Princess Haze to find something more original c99 than pure new c99. The one pineapple pheno I found yes it does remind me of old c99 f1 but it's not any better really than the some f2 I run back in the day or Female Seeds c99 version... which was full of pineapple phenos and even some grapefruit...

Let me tell you this cross IS NOT 3/4 c99 and definitely not 1/4 haze. It is at best 1/4 old c99 and 3/4 random kush/skunk american genetics.

MrSoul and his crew suck. AVOID.

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree .... I was totally misled by Mr. soul in 2016 when he released C99 again...Very disappointed in him

Facelesdoll

So sick to my stomach over this. I watched lost tribe closely and was there for star crashes do I venture and its just sad... Knowing what lost tribe has ran and knowing that he knows what he is looking for is a terrifying reality that it seems the world has been ridden of such a great plant. Its a mad world. I wish that luck was on our side and that one day we can somehow locate an old pack or something. Ig must have someone with the old girl.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
The "GN" is probably Gypsy Nirvana - C99 S1s from Gypsy?

S1’s would be great. Not for vigor of the plants they produce, but if the flowers were right for outbreeding. Concur GN likely Gypsy Nirvana. Don’t know the 5...nor the stock used to create fems. Seeds are quite old (at least 10 years) I guess.

Crazy Chester

S1’s would be great. Not for vigor of the plants they produce, but if the flowers were right for outbreeding. Concur GN likely Gypsy Nirvana. Don’t know the 5...nor the stock used to create fems. Seeds are quite old (at least 10 years) I guess.
Why not just PM Gypsy and say hey man - these yours? I'm really curious what you have there too...