What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
THANK YOU SIR! I have been bored for the last few months or I have had to go to other sites...don't ever want to do that again. Thank you Skip and thank you Gypsy for getting chat back up for us! :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
peace n flowers chatters,,, :canabis:

nice one ,, Gypsy n Skip ,, for fixing up the new chatroom :yes:

peace out
dL :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
just got banned for fooding. can anyone unban me?

and please set the flood limit to allow a smaller time between mesages.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
guess what got banned for the 3-rd time. that flood rule is so small and stupid.
can anybody unban me? :)

Skip

Veteran
explosive, there is no flood time setting to set. You just need to take more time between posts.

BTW, you aren't banned, you're kicked for a whole 30 minutes.

1TokeRedeux

Oh jeeez...

Oh jeeez...

why even unregistered guests can chat whit us? thats isnt safe i guess..

Getting on the international internet IS???? WTF The powers that be are trying to give us back our clubhouse, let them do their job THEN flame them if it's not safe....

Big shout to all the old farts still hanging in chat...

spearzy

can anyone help been trying to use chat an all i keep getting is this error message- spearzy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
hope someone can help and thanks.spearzy.

The only reason I joined here was to chat, lol. 50 posts seem sooo far away! All the 'cannabis' chats now days.. :no: .

I hope the chat works when I reach 50, if not :no: , I'll have to get my beans elsewhere

lol jk :crazy:

can anyone help been trying to use chat an all i keep getting is this error message- spearzy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
hope someone can help and thanks.spearzy.

Need 50 post I believe? Somebody correct me if im wrong

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i guess i offended jiggy by my last post so he decided to use his "chatmod" power and ban me from chat...

real cool dude~!

im sure you are really happy and pumping your fists over there because you finally got to use your chatmod powers against me...

:laughing::wave:

150wPimpin

well i guess i offended jiggy by my last post so he decided to use his "chatmod" power and ban me from chat...

real cool dude~!

im sure you are really happy and pumping your fists over there because you finally got to use your chatmod powers against me...

:laughing::wave:

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.