What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mind Crippling Malawi Macros

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are macros captured of my Malawi Gold x MSSxSB grow just finished at ninety days flowering and 14 days cure. Many more pixels can be found in The Sweet Spot album in my profile. My first smoke of this was two dyas ago with three very seasoned, mature, long time cannabis connoisseurs and we found ourselves extremely mind crippled around the coffee table, and then for hours afterwords. I'll post a smoke report if I'm ever in the same frame of mind as I was before the first smoke..lol..........so far we like it!
Enjoy my pixles, I capture them for you and your evaluation as well as your commentary! Let me have it! DD

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
your definitely an artist with that camera DD :artist:

the pics are very clear and there's good lighting

as for the plants/plant there VERY frosty its completly covered in resin.......

looks like some real good smoke....mind crippling....lol it looks like it would mess you up real good:dance013:

fireman

Wow that's awesome. May i ask did you take up photography before growing or after?

Personally growing has brought me countless new hobbies like photography and those my friend are some beautiful shots.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
now that is some heavy covered by trichs - sativa !
sounds like a very nice smoke !!!! thanks for the picts !

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the geometrical pentagon that the camera picked up,
lovely photos doobie
picture.php

Yes Cork..that abnormal bit of light was a bonus in the shot...many thanks for picking it out..DD
Wow that's awesome. May i ask did you take up photography before growing or after?
Fireman thank you..I started photography 35 years ago but shortly after started smoking, which enhanced my perception for images. I did not really grow seriously until about 8 years ago and at that time captured my first cannabis images.
beutiful pictures , espeically the calyx shots !
Doobieduck is a PRO w/ that camera :D MMM MMM Good bud shots :D
now that is some heavy covered by trichs - sativa !
sounds like a very nice smoke !!!! thanks for the picts !
Amazing shots
drunken, itisme, titoon, Ramius many thanks all of you, your comments mean bunches to me...
I dunno if I like the photos or the subject better.
The subject..a beautiful girl..I loved her..thank you..
damn, i caught a buzz from just looking!!
Sleepy..that comment.. one I'd expect from a serious, seasoned grower like you..many thanks...DD

Spiritu

those shots look amazing as usual doobie!

wish i was smoking some some mind crippling malawi but i guess i'll have to settle for my hashplant atm.

can't wait to see your next shots.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stunning work DD, very very nice drool-inducing photos mate. Much Respect.
Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts