What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just realized.............

P

Puddin'tane

picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And Mrs Babba, nowadays clothes have butt lift panels, chicken cutlet inserts, and if that doesn't work, i guess surgery is an option......oh, forget it, too broke for the clothes and surgery, so I will just stick with blurry vision!!!!!! Lookin' good, feelin' good!!!!!!

For some reason that always makes me laugh!! What a thing to call them!! lol I saw some girl wearing them on a tv show, sooo funny, just kills me! lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am def a 10 with these eyes, lol!!!!! I can cook, I look GREAT naked(with the steamy mirrors, and my bad eyes), I can grow(but I was just self crowned as world's suckiest grower), I am funny(I am always laughing at myself), and I love all of us........so obviously, I am a DIME!!!!! As a matter of fact, I am thinking of starting a calendar, " Tits and Trichs", lol!!!!!

do you have a trust fund by any chance?:)

G

Guest 88950

i down with Tits & Trichs............id buy one for $20 to hang in my grow.

'chicken cutlett insert' -- oh i could so get into trouble with my comment but ill defer to the ladies of the forum to describe what a chkn cutlett insert is.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Cast do you have 12 different poses..Or just 1 really good one?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i down with Tits & Trichs............id buy one for $20 to hang in my grow.

'chicken cutlett insert' -- oh i could so get into trouble with my comment but ill defer to the ladies of the forum to describe what a chkn cutlett insert is.

hehehe Its an insert you put in your bra to make your breasts look bigger :dance013:

They call them that cus they look like chicken cutlets hahaha

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I'd rather knock boots with a sexy, confident 5 than a frigid, hung-up 10...

Ya can't have dirty fun if you're worried about your hair...

I'm no Fabio - not lookin' for Elle MacPherson...

notice the hotter they are, the worst they are in bed? sucks....

castout

Veteran
Classy, don't give up the final pic....yes indeed there is a ping pong ball , it is in 3D of course, and it is a video. I am just trying to work the lighting out, lol!!!!! But it is just a nice lil ending to Tits and Trichs 1st edititon, lol!!!!!!

castout

Veteran
WonderWoman, that is the perfect song.....I was thinking a lil 80's Duran Duran "Girls on Film", but the vidoe, should indeed have a soundtrack, and Salt n Pepa's "Push It", is def gonna be included!!!! I really need input for Tits and Trichs, lol......so keep 'em coming...............

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well I can't exclude too many gals..I'm not exactly the picture of health anymore lol

Latest posts

Latest posts