What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just realized.............

castout

Veteran
that as I get older, and my sight gets blurrier, I look better in the mirror than I ever have. When I got out of the shower, and wiped off the mirror, and saw myself through the fog, and blurred vision, I though that 18 year olds got nothin' on me......then of course, I put on my reading glasses....then took them back off......quickly!!!! Blurry vision is natures plastic surgery!!!!!

castout

Veteran
I can't see enough without the glasses to even take a picture, lol!!!!! Cameras have auto focus, but these eyes don't................

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I see my BUDs Classy and Warped b trollin in the ladies forums now...

Personally? I just take out the mirrors... Some old fart keeps strain out at me n laughing !!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah O yea its called getting older, happens to all of us. When your in your 20's you think you have all the time in the world, next thing you know your looking in the mirror going wtf???
Thank god for cloths, they can hide a ton of imperfections!! lol

castout

Veteran
And Mrs Babba, nowadays clothes have butt lift panels, chicken cutlet inserts, and if that doesn't work, i guess surgery is an option......oh, forget it, too broke for the clothes and surgery, so I will just stick with blurry vision!!!!!! Lookin' good, feelin' good!!!!!!

C

Classy@Home

I'd rather knock boots with a sexy, confident 5 than a frigid, hung-up 10...

Ya can't have dirty fun if you're worried about your hair...

I'm no Fabio - not lookin' for Elle MacPherson...

C

Classy@Home

Dude - that makes ME a 10...

You don't want any of this - trust me...

castout

Veteran
I am def a 10 with these eyes, lol!!!!! I can cook, I look GREAT naked(with the steamy mirrors, and my bad eyes), I can grow(but I was just self crowned as world's suckiest grower), I am funny(I am always laughing at myself), and I love all of us........so obviously, I am a DIME!!!!! As a matter of fact, I am thinking of starting a calendar, " Tits and Trichs", lol!!!!!

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
I hear ya on the vision becoming blurry.......but it's all in how one carries themselves....or should I say shake themselves......regardless of age....

bounce....bounce.....

ganj on......