What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amazing Men

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
we shall meet again.....RIP we miss yeah...Uchanged more than U'll ever know....blessed be this lostwicked soul..............

kurt-cobain-photo.jpg

M

Marywanna

Oh Trichy baby,now Henry Cavil is just luscious! Paul Newman,yes,one of the best looking men in the world,good one iGro. Johnny Depp..........ooh he just makes me squirm,no matter what role he plays. He was even sexy as Sweeny Todd. What about young ELVIS??? Still a hunk o burnin love!! Now I feel like I need a cold shower...............:yummy:

T

TrichyTrichy

Gordon Ramsey is a friggin hunk!!! His face is a little busted but that character is outta this world.

M

Marywanna

Oh yeah,I'd take on the Chef..................Gosh Elvis had the face of an Angel,didn't he?? And John Lennon,he was my fave Beatle.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
When i saw the title i was thinking something like- Amazing Men : Courage, Insight, Endurance by Joyce Tenneson.

Then i saw you meant amazing hunks lol

Have fun girls, i was wondering when this one would spring up since the boys have one.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im gonna remember im a mod here and not comment. But we do advise against posting pics of yourselves for security reasons.

M

Marywanna

Just show yer butt randude,nobody will know.......wait,maybe they WILL know:nanana:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
this is the real culinary god....

thomas keller.....:bow:

and the man i apprenticed for......RIP chef....miss yeah

112.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts