What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who likes HASH?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hash n patron baby!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lordbudly

Veteran
wow and it looks soo pure and blonde, but shouldnt this be in the hash spots? :moon:hehe just giving u a hard time

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Theres a hash spot? how the hell did I miss that.....
The ball made of whole lot of strains from indo and outdoe...
tnr, godbud, purple kush, gdp, sour d, safari mix, blueberry, querkle, gooberry and some goo mixes plus others Im forget'n right now.

tenotoge

holy shit that's awesome man.
PS I buy Patron too. When it's empty I fill it with Cuervo and put a little leaf in it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much material did it take to make that? how much does it weigh? My attempt looks small compared to yours and I got 59g I used all bud from bog lsd it took 16oz to make that.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
took a couple freezer bags full of shake, I froze the shake and broke it down real small then shook ut up in the keef box, not sure how much it ways, dont got a skeez. Glad yall like it tho!

Latest posts

Latest posts