What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

superx

Veteran
A

anoydas 666

picture.php

Green Squall

If you haven't already, download the app for your credit cards and enable purchase alerts. If I hadn't done so, I wouldn't have known my card was compromised until the end of the billing cycle. Someone spent over $200 at some bullshit clothing store.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If you haven't already, download the app for your credit cards and enable purchase alerts. If I hadn't done so, I wouldn't have known my card was compromised until the end of the billing cycle. Someone spent over $200 at some bullshit clothing store.

so your wife swiped your card & went shopping, lol. remember the joke? "my credit card has been stolen!" "sir, we'll cancel it immediately!" "no, don't do that. whoever has it is spending less than my wife was...":)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So today it is 02/20/2020. It was 02/02/2020 a while ago.

Enjoy, cause those numbers won't be together like that for a while. :biggrin:

In 180 years it will be 2/22/2222 and another 1010 years until the next cool date 03/03/3030. I may not last long enough to see those.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Taking it easy, watching Kelly and Ryan on ABC. Really cold out there today. Smoking on my vaporizer pen - grandaddy purps. Stay high people!

Sunshineinabag

dude im 6 hours north of you on the shore of lake champlain, talk about SNOTCICLES? whoa....warming up quickly tho...........it sucks billy greer got caught back in the day with all that hash in the saint lawrence seaway......I loved that blonde hash after work....fuk my life i dream about it still

A

anoydas 666

disruption in the hood, woman yelling help help? what happened? just another Friday night.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
' 'If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.' - George Orwell.

Latest posts

Latest posts