What's new

tebow...wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
the most retarded hype that i have ever seen.

i can't stand football.

..now i can stand it less!

Aksala

Cause he's white....lots and lots of closet racists in this country...hell in my own family...

Plus all the whores want to take his virginity.

schwilly

what's so unlikeable? seems like a nice guy.

the only thing i really fault him for is talking about religion instead of the game during post game conferences.

if he wants to take a knee in the endzone or pray on the sidelines, i could give a shit. there are plenty of player antics in the nfl already.

the broncos' defense should be mad if anybody, not getting the credit when they are the ones really winning games. tebow's few fourth quarter miracles are fun to watch but he is not a rounded nfl qb by a long shot. this will be real obvious seeing him play opposite brady tomorrow.

why do you care about tebow if you don't even like football?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Classic case of the rookie vs the chess master. The rookie gets by in the beginning because erratic, irrational, anarchy baffles the mind of reasoning people. Ultimately, the chess master sees patterns emerge, fewer pieces leave less room for surviving bizzaro behavior and the chess master wins.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
What rock have you been hiding under. Its been Tebow time for a few weeks now.

Aaron Rodgers, Drew Breeze, Mathew Stafford,and Tom Brady are all passing for 5 thousand yards in a single season. Eli Mannning has thrown a record amount of 4th quarter touchdowns.

What do i hear when i turn on my TV, Tebow Time!!!! I didnt care for him at Florida, and i most certainly dont care for him on the Bronco's. I'm no hater i wish him the best success, but right now there are more deserving QB's out there killing the stat sheets.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
He is a throwing fullback, who can destroy a prevent defense.

Taking hits as a downfield runner is not nearly as shitty as getting blindsided because your left tackle was daydreaming.

He needs a top 10 defense to survive, because hes probably not putting up 35 a game.

Part of the clamoring for him is the huge evangelical base in CO.

Jacksonville's failure to draft or obtain him most likely cost the city the franchise.

-
I like him because he is a throwing fullback, a position no one else plays, and he is 1000% more articulate than Michael Vick who was a throwing running back.

He's a moron if hes not cashing that 'free pussy' card. I would say GOD told me to populate the earth!

-

K

KSP

I agree with Charles Barkley on this one; Sir Charles usually has it right and this is no different. It is a national nightmare. The prosthelytizing alone is enough for me to dislike the man, and the continual media ass-licking goes way too far in my opinion.

I absolutely hate the Patriots, but I am a huge Patriots fan today. New England, please win so we don't have to hear about Timmy any more until next season.

But I digress, screw pro football. Good college hoops games on today. Go Big Blue!

E

el dub

Big Blue? Who is dat?

I think my beloved hawkeyes play michigan today...

lw

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Maybe you guys already know - Tebo is the most popular pro sports celeb atm.:puke:

I'm with KSP and Barkley... national nightmare. This guy is a Focus On The Family gay-basher. He tweaks the message for general audiences but it's still intolerance.

I'd like to see a gay middle line backer knock him into next week.

I

Iron_Lion

As a non religite Tebow offends me.

I dont understand why anyone needs to make such a big deal about their religious beliefs.

Snoopster

Veteran
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you

-Matthew 6:5-6

Bunz

Why all the hate? In this world of fake people, he's one who actually lives the life he speaks. Not a religious nut myself, but if it works for him, then more power to him. This world would be a lot better place if more people lived the life they talked.

As for him not being a "Brady" type QB, neither was Trent Dilfer or Doug Williams. Guess what? Both of them have a Super Bowl ring. Tebow is a winner..............won a Heisman and National Championship in college and in his first starting year, Denver is in the 2nd round of the playoffs. His teammates seem to step up their game for him and that is the true sign of a leader........when people perform better for you then they do for others. It's called bringing the best out in people. In the NFL full of thugs, rapists, murderers and convicted felons, Tebow is actually a breath of fresh air.

JMO

Bunz :D

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts