What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaii Green harvest 2016

militia420

Dirt it seems to me they where not given a choice..I have wondered what would happen if they came and you didn't answer and where all fenced in with dogs out?would they come back with warrant?or if you just met at gate and told them no warrant no entry?
Shootz

You're under NO OBLIGATION to answer your door, even if they know you're in there. If they have a warrant they'll break in. But there are different types of warrants. One for the arrest of people another for searches. So if they have a warrant for you and know you are in there, they can bust in.

If you don't want them on your property put a locked gate up and post no trespass signs where they can't be missed. If they come on your property get their names and badge numbers and tell them that they are trespassed from your property and notify their station by phone and by letter with 2 witnesses signing a copy for the police notice and a copy for you to file in court if you need to.

You're never under any obligation to speak to police and you can tell them that you've been advised not to answer any questions without your attorney present. They might not even be after you. The more crumbs they get the more likely they can harass someone over something like weed.

Always get their badge and name and station info. And you don't even have to give them your name or ID UNLESS they suspect you of committing a crime (in which case they WILL have a warrant), saw you committing a crime, or think you are about to commit a crime (like seeing a bank burglar getting ready to go in type of thing).

Knowledge is power.

militia420

His name is Mike Ruggles. And yes he is fighting for all us growers. I know him personally and am familiar with the case. We talk about it every time I see him. He really does have them by the balls and they are trying every weasly way to get out of the corner they backed themselves into.

I don't see his complaint for racketeering posted on the PACER website. Has he filed his complaint yet?? I found some internet articles on it. Man he's going at them hard. He better have security cameras and every thing else set up. I've found out that they generally won't mess with you when you go at them that hard and it's out in the public, but it doesn't mean they won't come at you from outside angles. Big money is on the line here.

Last edited:

SurfdOut

Veteran
We just got a little bit of action, just the big black DEA flew my neighborhood....but not super hard.

JOJO420

Veteran
Green Harvest seen doing circles in 96771.
Positively identified as 2 dark colored military copters with three tail fins by tail rotor.
Seen in Hilo also.

JOJO420

Veteran
Eh brah, got 20 big ones at all times in da wide open, outdoor in full Sun.
Copters no botha me.

Attachments

• continuazione in 5, 7 gg
    continuazione in 5, 7 gg
    72.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 0720161543a.jpg
    0720161543a.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 0720161543.jpg
    0720161543.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 0720161543b.jpg
    0720161543b.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 14

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Went over me 3x yesterday evening real low. big guy with the bubble camera thing on the side. Took a pic of him with my real camera....side door was open but didnt look like anyone was inside besides the pilot.

I got a small garden and my numbers are legit so wasnt stressing about it.

militia420

Went over me 3x yesterday evening real low. big guy with the bubble camera thing on the side. Took a pic of him with my real camera....side door was open but didnt look like anyone was inside besides the pilot.

I got a small garden and my numbers are legit so wasnt stressing about it.

If you can post that pic it'd be cool. Wtf is this bubble camera thing? Are they filming or doing picture grids? I could see them using technology to try to have computers use color/pattern recognition to locate weed that they miss as they sail over. I could see the color thing working better than pattern recognition. Now that I think about it I seem to remember a while back hearing about them using a filter to help make certain wavelengths stick out and weed stood out more from the surroundings.

The stuff I have out now is so small I'd be astounded if they saw it or wasted their time on it. 6 5 gallon smart pots...I guess if they were desperate for a bust they might consider snagging them if they saw them. They're only about 3 weeks into being put out and only one has decided to go full bore on flowering.

I'm so sick of these fr's though. The judges, and DAs are making big money and keeping the CIAs competition in check as much as possible.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
If you can post that pic it'd be cool. Wtf is this bubble camera thing? Are they filming or doing picture grids? I could see them using technology to try to have computers use color/pattern recognition to locate weed that they miss as they sail over. I could see the color thing working better than pattern recognition. Now that I think about it I seem to remember a while back hearing about them using a filter to help make certain wavelengths stick out and weed stood out more from the surroundings.

attachment.php
This is a pic off my phone. Dont know why it is sideways. If you look on the right side there is a round black thing attached to the helicopter. I'm assuming that is a camera type device. The pic I took with my dslr, the door is open and there is a badge type logo on the side.

Attachments

• IMG_8220.jpg
    IMG_8220.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 13
The Puma was flying my area on Maui pretty hard last time and hovered over my spot 4 times I think. I was thinking, "How many times do you have to count plants and look at tags before you're satisfied you can count correctly?". There must have been someone on there with some serious OCD.

I figured the dome on the bottom was a FLIR camera to check for heat signatures coming from nearby structures. That's just what I figured, I don't know if it's true.

militia420

View Image This is a pic off my phone. Dont know why it is sideways. If you look on the right side there is a round black thing attached to the helicopter. I'm assuming that is a camera type device. The pic I took with my dslr, the door is open and there is a badge type logo on the side.

Oh yeh that helps! Those tail wings/flaps look way different than the tour choppers. I don't know if they'll be back up here in the Mountain View area but if I see em I'll definitely let people know. I didn't see em yesterday when someone else said they were up here. It's a big area though and I was napping from 1-3.

I kept wondering if some of these tour choppers have pilots that are keeping their eyes peeled for plants too because usually they're up a ways and moving at a good click, but on occasion they're like barely 100 feet up cruising slow. Every single time they pull that it wigs me out.

Glad to know you didn't have GH give you probs man. I gotta get my police scanner set up so I can start monitoring both the tour choppers and if possible the GH. Even if GH is running encrypted channels I should be able to set things up so I can at least get hits when they get in the area. That alone would be good.

Casper808

Mahalos for the updates ..patients without time has a video on you tube"know your rights".. I have no affiliation with them jus noticed it.wonder why they pounded Maui so hard last time?hopefully next week mo bettah,flew 5 strong and had ground crews all 5 days.circled and stopped over me various times and nevah came.went right next door to neighbors,random?
Shoooootz

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Sitting here keenly observing our Hawaiian brethren growing killer Island Bud, even under the watchful and envious eye of the Big Bird.

Won't be long before the Big Bird will fly ONLY to show tokin' tourists Hawaii's fabled golden fields of Pakalolo, laid out in grids as far as the eye can see, and bringing wealth beyond the imagination of even the most optimistic gardener.

JOJO420

Veteran
Tropical Storm DARBY is dumping buckets, with 20k sustained winds..Had some big girls shredded even with stakes and support.
The heavy rains and 20-30k wind gusts are too much and are snapping colas and upper branches.
It's a jungle out here...