What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
mate for certain the 9 week "puke" pheno was keeper material, I just dont have anywhere for mums at the moment. Someting I plan on remedying in the new year :)

but for a 9 weeker, she stands out :)

I

idoreallytry

i need a better mother spot for sure,,,peace,,and once again glad ur back,,,so what u got brewing?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey Ido, thanks man :)

Currently brewing..hmmm.. well I'm just finising off the NHS this week and next, then I have some PP about 4 weeks into flower, some amnesia haze that I flipped about 2 weeks ago ...and I just got a bunch of cheese clones in :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
not sure about "growing good" mate, but I'm getting there :) the last lot of PP were an epic fail thanks to serious heat n bug troubles they avg'd 15 per plant when they should been more like 75... we live and learn eh mate..... fingrs crossed things will pick up now I've hammered the bugs and the heat has died off a bit :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
these amnesias came out great though (I never had a thread for that grow)

Attachments

• AH.jpg
    AH.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 46
I

idoreallytry

well at least u are getting a learning experience it sucks to get the crappy yiels all my best to you,,,peace

Hi Jamie
not sure about "growing good" mate, but I'm getting there :) the last lot of PP were an epic fail thanks to serious heat n bug troubles they avg'd 15 per plant when they should been more like 75... we live and learn eh mate..... fingrs crossed things will pick up now I've hammered the bugs and the heat has died off a bit :)
Ouch mate, but like you said, ya live ya learn, too bad they averaged so lil though..but you've got something (lol, more like a lot of somethings) new going already so..on to bigger and better things right? :smoke:
CBH update - I smoked them, they were good, the end
Loooolll, so the "puke"pheno was the keeper in your opinion :yes:
And I hear ya on space, always an issue, looking forward to you remedying that situation ;)

Laterz, Low

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Jamie

Ouch mate, but like you said, ya live ya learn, too bad they averaged so lil though..but you've got something (lol, more like a lot of somethings) new going already so..on to bigger and better things right? :smoke:

Loooolll, so the "puke"pheno was the keeper in your opinion :yes:
And I hear ya on space, always an issue, looking forward to you remedying that situation ;)

Laterz, Low

Hey Low, Good to see ya man! :)

The "puke" Pheno is the one I kept for visitors over the summer mate ;) she's very easy to identify from about week 4 onwards of 12/12 too, you really cant miss her :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
cheers Core, it's nice to be back :)

you can find my "lateset adventures" in my NHS thread which is starting to wrap up. I pulled the skunk pheno from them last week and looks like 3 of the haze phenos will come out this week .. there'll be pictures and everything ..hehe :)

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Jamie.
I hate bugs. I am dealing with some now that hit my vegging plants. I just pulled the flower room, so no mites on the flowers. I feel lucky the bastards decided to hit me while in veg. Makes it so much easier to take care of. Neem and Spinosad have been in use and the problem looks to be taken care of right before they go into flower. I have decided to wait an additional week to make sure I got the bastards rid of first.
I so hate bugs on flowers.

Keep up the good work, m8!

Status
Not open for further replies.