What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:lightning:i feel like i just got home minutes ahead of a thunderstorm...got all wacky windy and the clouds really beefed up since i left the house...

time to feed the chillins...and about time to throw a pork loin into the oven and make some cornbread...made a crock pot of pinto beans yesterday...been cutting the amount of meat i consume by half and substituting beans....sure makes for a good morning poopie!

I have been cutting the beans I eat and increasing the meat.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HH in 4th grade . I was trimming Moms plants at that age..Total Hippie
biggrin.gif

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:done with veg for the day...used up the very last of the medium i had at home...got a few more gorilla berry seedlings into cups finally,probably shouldn't have bothered since the rest are ahead of them now...but you never know when popping seeds..

almost too cool in the house to have the swampy on...but you know how females are...mine don't even have tits and i still let them control the thermostat!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's a Russian Princess I took down earlier, and a couple shots of the L.E.D. tent. Starting to get some semblance of colas finally. I think I needed more light with the outdoor crop. It has been wet and dreary most of this season. The ones outside still have failed to impress, with buds not much bigger than my thumb. They are still green and healthy for the most part, so they don't appear to be deficient. It's thundering and lightning here right now and the RH has been through the roof for days:(

Attachments

• IMG_20191001_152722.jpg
    IMG_20191001_152722.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20191001_161919.jpg
    IMG_20191001_161919.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20191001_161930.jpg
    IMG_20191001_161930.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 10

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Should be done with the trimming here this week. At least I hope they finish this week.
Not the best yield but not horrible. Close to thirty.
Going big with Gluechee this round, I need weight.

Evening all

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that guy also needs a haircut and a job!

I got a job ...its called "growing" :biggrin: still got my hair too!!

Here's an Outdoor Mendo Breath from today .. did well for the Northeast ..i was pleasantly surprised >>>

picture.php

so I did get a decent snap of Hammers KQR today ..she's spicy !! >>>

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here are 2 Critical Sensistar x Russian Princesses one on its way about a week out, and one flushed out that will be coming down in 3 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20191001_193646.jpg
    IMG_20191001_193646.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191001_195416.jpg
    IMG_20191001_195416.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Is the KQR the Killer Queen Redeux? That thing looks like a trich factory! Excellent job, dude, is she mold resistant? We've been getting pounded with rain and humidity here! This whole week is supposed to be a wet turd, I already had to take a top off of one of my Kushes:(