Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2014, 03:34 PM #121
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
I realize that folks make claims on the web. It is a wonderful thing to have em backed up by visitors over the years. Part of the greatness of livin in Colorado, I have been lucky to have had many visitors from all over. They come to talk growing and to sample my gear and they always leave with beans
Riddleme is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2014, 05:35 PM #122
Siskiyou

Siskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of light
I'm not quite ready to brownbush one of my own girls, but I'm closer than I was when I woke up this morning. The smoke reports sound fantastic.

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet
Siskiyou is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:37 PM #123
Riddleme

Riddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really niceRiddleme is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskiyou View Post
I'm not quite ready to brownbush one of my own girls, but I'm closer than I was when I woke up this morning. The smoke reports sound fantastic.
Harvest the tops and brown bush the bottom, it's a win/win

Old 11-23-2014, 07:26 PM #124
ErFabbietto

ErFabbietto is on a distinguished road
Wow fantastic thread!!! A very good job!!!
ErFabbietto is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2014, 02:57 AM #125
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud ofThaiBliss has much to be proud of
Greetings,

I've been lurking in this thread for a little while and I have to throw my two cents in while giving Riddleme some deserved props. This is an interesting thread about unique ways to bring out the best in weed and traits of good strains. I'm an old time smoker who has stumbled into a few things myself, and found a few curing techniques by accident also.

I am very picky about the highs I like, and I give myself credit for growing less than 10 different strains that I have been successful enough with to consider the results world class in a lifetime of growing. More than half of those probably had what I describe as piss yellow resin while premature or mature. A few were clear, and one was copper clear colored. The best I ever grew was clear. I agree in the tendency of amber like clear looking resin as probably a sign of good weed, but I would not cull anything without testing.

Great work in this thread Riddleme. You also seem to have an open minded following of people which is a delight. Keep up the good work.

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:56 AM #126
poo-hand

poo-hand is on a distinguished road
Awsome thread!! I'm a long time member of IC mag. This is the first thread I have ever subscribed to. I'm impressed and that does not happen often. Nice work!
poo-hand is offline Quote

Old 11-24-2014, 07:24 AM #127
Riddleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBliss View Post
Greetings,

I've been lurking in this thread for a little while and I have to throw my two cents in while giving Riddleme some deserved props. This is an interesting thread about unique ways to bring out the best in weed and traits of good strains. I'm an old time smoker who has stumbled into a few things myself, and found a few curing techniques by accident also.

I am very picky about the highs I like, and I give myself credit for growing less than 10 different strains that I have been successful enough with to consider the results world class in a lifetime of growing. More than half of those probably had what I describe as piss yellow resin while premature or mature. A few were clear, and one was copper clear colored. The best I ever grew was clear. I agree in the tendency of amber like clear looking resin as probably a sign of good weed, but I would not cull anything without testing.

Great work in this thread Riddleme. You also seem to have an open minded following of people which is a delight. Keep up the good work.

ThaiBliss
Greetings back at ya and thank you !

Old 11-24-2014, 07:27 AM #128
Riddleme

Quote:
Originally Posted by poo-hand View Post
Awsome thread!! I'm a long time member of IC mag. This is the first thread I have ever subscribed to. I'm impressed and that does not happen often. Nice work!
Thank you ! I just love the plant and do what I do, when I find something good I share it

Old 11-25-2014, 12:29 AM #129
Riddleme

By now you may have figured out I like to take pics lol

The Snow Queen finally is showing amber but it is not the early kind, tis opaque and only bout 1~2%

But she is frosty, I can see where she got her name
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_3032.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	293413

Old 11-25-2014, 12:38 AM #130
Riddleme

The Thunder Express ,,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S_SAM_3024.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	293414