What's new

Missouri Constitutional Initiative Covering Industrial Hemp, Medicinal & Legalization

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Thank you, WHAB, for all your help in this effort. If I lived in Missouri I would help, but I am hoping that you continue to have success in garnering support for this Initiative!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
howdy whab :tiphat: just stopping by and noticed nothing has been posted for a while. hope all is going well in your neck of the woods :ying:

WHAB

howdy whab : tiphat: just stopping by and noticed nothing has been posted for a while. hope all is going well in your neck of the woods : ying:

Hello Galahad! :wave:

All is as well as, brother! Thanks for asking... :tiphat:

I've been really busy or recuperating from being really busy...or resting in between. That is besides my other involvements. My plate is considerably full...

We're in the final push on our reform initiative, and it doesn't look good. I was told today that we're at only approximately 45,000 signatures.

However, they also said today, that they're hearing from people (sending petitions in) that they haven't heard from in months. So, there is still a chance we'll make it (I'm hoping anyway).

I asked today why a particular person can't be found in a tracking document I have access to and was told they can't explain why they're not on it. This person, as of the last time I spoke to them in person (about 2 weeks ago), had over 700 signatures himself, and he's not done.

I'm just hoping there are more hidden and cached signatures in our outlying areas such as mine. My petitions aren't in the count either...but I haven't done nearly as well as that person mentioned above.

Happy 420, Galahad....and everyone else! :tiphat:

Thanks for checking in, man!

:smoke out:

Take very good care! :wave:,
WHAB

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy whab good to see you about and a happy 420 back 2 ya :smoke out:
Hope you all have 100,000 plus laying. It will happen 1 day if there are more like your self involved :respect:

WHAB

Howdy whab good to see you about and a happy 420 back 2 ya : smoke out:
Hope you all have 100,000 plus laying. It will happen 1 day if there are more like your self involved : respect:

Hello Galahad! :wave:

I'm still very hopeful, but concerned. I know they, Show-Me Cannabis Regulation, is pushing hard in these final days.

I have one more large event of my own coming up (tomorrow night, April 27th), a bridal shower or some such thing, I was invited to when I was in a bar in a very small town a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly I was able to get 45 signatures from this one bar town that one night (and the invite to return for that wedding related thing) ;) Hell, those 45 may have been a majority of the population there, it's that small a town :D

Thanks again for checking in and checking up! I surely do appreciate your interest and wish there were more of you, too :D :respect:

Take very good care, friend!,
WHAB