What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
so I got 3 of these lil ladies at 20 something days. They are a cross of Marla x Orange Fire OG. Heres what I was told of Marla's genetics..

Marla is a Deep Psychosis (F) which is (Deep Purple x Exodus Psychosis) crosses with a (4) way (m) that was (OG Kush x Ghost Kush) x (707 Headband x ECSD). This was stabilized for (3) generations and then outcrossed with a Moroccan Landrace Male.

Orange Fire OG is Fire OG x Tangie
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Busy man it looks like!

Hey AG, mind if I throw a few pics in here of the ecsdurbans for your opinion since you seem knowledgeable on ECSD?

Americangrower

Veteran
so I got some more seeds in today. I hope to find a keeper male in the G.O.D. to hit Chem D, AJ, Deathstar, Banner, Headband and maybe a few others like Mandarin cookies.

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Was looking through my old pics and came upon my ALL Time Favorite smoke my Sour BOG cross. This girl hit like a shot of H..(not that I've ever done H) but I have seen people do it.
Couchlock is a understatement, a few hits an your eyes rolled back and you couldn't move. You just sat there dazed and drooling..oh I miss her.

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Nice grow man! Looking forward to seeing how those zoolander bananas turn out. I've got 2 pack of those. Which # f3's are they? I think I have 1 and 3.

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice grow man! Looking forward to seeing how those zoolander bananas turn out. I've got 2 pack of those. Which # f3's are they? I think I have 1 and 3.

well I think it was #2 but not sure, as he said it was #1 but he also said #1 was the short one. All I know for sure is it was the tallest 1 that he said reeked of OG.

Americangrower

Veteran
People under the stairs Respect OG (Legend og) x LVPK on the left
My cross Sister x ECSD/C99 front/left
3 ECSD ibl x 4D in the middle

picture.php

Respect x LVPK and the ECSD ibl x 4D on the right
picture.php

Sister x ECSD/C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Have you ran your ECSD cross before or first time running the seeds? Looking good in here!

I grew seeds of ecsd (Chaco) x C99 from Gmanwho. These are fresh seeds from #7 male from those x Sister.
I'm not a fan of Sister, she reeks in veg, smells like lemon pledge at harvest, but after cure she only has a musty sour milk kind of smell. High is OK but nothing like D. She does cross well so I keep keep her around.

Latest posts

Latest posts