What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT ill in 10 days from seed

dokt0r

Hello,

I have a problem with one of my plants,

system amazon 8
ec: 0.3
ec of tap water: 0.1
plants 10 days old from seed
ph: 5.3
nutrients canna aqua vega a+b + rhizo
temp reserv: 22C
PICTURES:

I think ec might be not high enough...

please help

dokt0r

i ve increased my ec to 0.5 and its still not ok. WTF ??
phplulawapm.jpg

phpscl2pzpm.jpg

They getting brown on the ends of leaf, and drying.
PLEASE HELP maybe ec is to HIGH ???

L

lysol

plant is nute burned. PH is too low. The burnt parts will not recover. You need to flush it with no nutes.

dokt0r

hmmm, do u really think that ec of 0.5 is to high ?? what should i do? use just plain water of ec 0.1 + rhizotonic 20ml/10l and ph downit to 5.5 ?

dokt0r

could you tell whats the best way to do it know??
shoud i keep ec with just plain water of 0.1 ?? and add just rhizotonic and a littlebit of cannazyme ??
or what should i do ?
Thanks

C

cyberwax

well considering this is happening to the fan leaves i wouldnt be that worried, especially if the rest of the plant grows. However a tip would be to start you next seedlings in soil and take clones.

Anyway use a tiny ammount of nutes and let them grow. Gradually increase as your plant(s) grow big(ger). Tiny is plain water + a tiny dash of nutes depending on the nute strength, use google to find your specified seedling nutrient suggestions.

dokt0r

right, i have changed all reservuar. put 35l of water 40ml of rhizo and alittle bit of canna aqua a + b. ec 0.3 ph 5.5. lets see whats gonna happen
ohhhh and i have changed pump cycle to 15 min on / 15 min off

Snype

Veteran
plant is nute burned. PH is too low. The burnt parts will not recover. You need to flush it with no nutes. Nutes are not the answer. No nutes for now.

I agree with everything lysol is saying. You're pH should be at 5.8 too.

dokt0r

right, i have incresed ph to 5.8 with a bit of liquid silicon. lets hope its gona be OK !

THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS !!

C

cyberwax

right, i have incresed ph to 5.8 with a bit of liquid silicon. lets hope its gona be OK !

THANKS VERY MUCH GUYS !!

gotta love a guy who actually can take advice :) Good luck with them seedling man and hurry back here if any more problems arise!

dokt0r

yeah... i have no problem of taking advice.. the question is will it work (help what i done) :))
but definately im gona be back here soon as its my firs aero grow ;/

dokt0r

Right guys... still dont know wtf is going on...

EC 0.2 - 0.3 (30L water, 40ml rhizotonic, 5ml canna aqua vega A + 5ml canna aqua vega B + few drops of canna ph down grow)
PH: 5.8
reservuar temp: 22
air temp: 24-26
Lamp: 600w dual spectrum silvania about 110-120 cm above plants
Pump time: 15min ON / 15min OFF
EC of tap water = 0.1EC

The same problem its starting to show up on new leaves..
PICTURES:

Please help guys, i run out of ideas what the fuck is going on...
I think im gonna buy GHE nutrients tomorrow, never had any problems with them ones.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They told you what is going on, quit feeding them. Seedlings don't need food for 2-3 weeks and even then you slowly introduce them to the system. I grow in hydro but have never sowed a seed in hydro, but I am sure it is the same as everything else, no food for 2-3 weeks.

The seedlings will eventually start to eat their cotleydons (spelling), when this happens you can use very light nutrients and build them up slowly. Just chill out and don't add anything.

dokt0r

how the fu** it can be nute burn, if ec is 0.2-0.3, (tap water 0.1) ???
I have used 5ml for 30L of water of A+ B

Indecent

how the fu** it can be nute burn, if ec is 0.2-0.3, (tap water 0.1) ???
I have used 5ml for 30L of water of A+ B
It's nute burn.

As was already mentioned, the seedling has everything it needs in the first week/(s) or so of growth and will show you (cotyledons will turn yellow) when it's hungry.

Even if .2-.3 doesn't seem like much to you, look at your plant. It disagrees.

Latest posts

Latest posts