What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Efficient DANK grow**

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to see someone else with the albert walker
even in veg she has pretty much that same rank stank that the flowers carry... shan diego called it 'an accurate predictor of floral aroma' or something like that
i love that smell
and shes a good clean head high, too...

looking forward to seeing more of the show

Well it looks like im my own biggest fan lol... well I guess I will just keep entertaining myself....

I have almost reached the goal of 80 plants... so far I have 79 ladies...70 of them already in 3gals of Happy Frog. Vegging under 1200 watts HPS, 200 watts flouro, 600 watts MH.... They will be budding out under 5000K watts HPS.

So far the strains in the room are as follows -

The dank clone only's are compliments of the Sqwirl himself...
Albert Walker
The White
Northern Lights
Sour Dave (Sour Diesel)
HIV

Other Strains
Blue Dynamite x Blueberry
Greenhouse Seeds Bubba
Greenhouse Seeds Church
Greenhouse Seeds Great White Shark
(me having 4 clones from GH is by no means an indicator of preference...just testing them to see how they do. I personally like the rare clone only elites...every swinging dick can order some GH seeds...how cool is that really?)
Greenhouse Seeds Cheese
Purple Barney
The Chronic

Im sure I am forgetting some...

Last edited:
I cant get any love in here huh? I figured a a big grow would grab peoples attention?? Especially with the strains I'm growing..... soooo with that said, should I start a new thread for this new grow? I kinda wanted to keep all my grows to the same thread. I have lots of new better pics (not cellphone quality) but should I post them here or start a new grow thread?

OR does anyone even give a fuck?

TRA1NWRECK

I got some Albert Walkers in veg right now in some coco soil. How is the yield? And how many weeks is she? Thanks for any info, I cant find much.

albert is a terrific yielder... big ass stanky colas. take her as long as 10 weeks, easily.

WTF is up with icmag lately? Im pretty surprised to have such a little response.... I havent posted pics because it seems like everyone is sleeping on my thread!

guess i need to migrate...

Last edited by a moderator:

mdk ktm

Looks real good man, and you came back bigger and better after ending the partnership. I will be watchin these ladies blow up!

Your grow would be extremely bad ass with a couple ebb and grows. thanks for sharing

+rep

Dojo

I cant get any love in here huh? I figured a a big grow would grab peoples attention?? Especially with the strains I'm growing..... soooo with that said, should I start a new thread for this new grow? I kinda wanted to keep all my grows to the same thread. I have lots of new better pics (not cellphone quality) but should I post them here or start a new grow thread?

OR does anyone even give a fuck?

I say same thread...let us see how you grow...plus its reassuring when i see a post someone starts long ago and years later they are still here

And nice job I could only hope to get to your level one day...

sqwirl

Everybody needs to make some noise for this guy. He's a damn good friend of mine and I'm freakin surprised how well he did on this grow. Dank ass nuggets!!! Dankness!!!

Show these peeps some of that finished product bro...

Latest posts

Latest posts