What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Efficient DANK grow**

G

Heres a few picks of my current project. Main objective is to get an efficient super dank harvest. The goal is a very minimum of 1g/watt... I will post more details and pics 2mrw if anyone is interested in this

Looking good. 1g/w is easy (just veg forever), but grams/watt/month is the true measure of efficiency. So how many grams per watt per month do you expect?

This should be interesting... good luck!

G

simple gardener said:
Looking good. 1g/w is easy (just veg forever), but grams/watt/month is the true measure of efficiency. So how many grams per watt per month do you expect?

This should be interesting... good luck!

Thanks for stopping by! I am shooting for around 1800 gram MINIMUM. Right now they are under 2x600 on light tracks. Thats 1200 total, but I will be throwing in a growzilla hood over the big ladies with a 400 added in. That will put 1000w over the 6 huge ladies. I am using the 400 in veg right now... Next week, or the next few days I will have 8 more ladies going in and the 400hps. That will make a total of 1600w, still putting me over a 1g/w and im sure will help bump up the yield as well. I am also contemplating adding another 600 to the equation, and a 3rd light mover. I have the 3rd mover and hood already just waitin on funds for the 600...

STRAINS- Casey Jones, Sour OG 1, Sour OG 2 (grapefruit d), Sour Og 3, Hindu Diesel Kush, Magic Bud, Fern, Albert Walker, White widow, in the bud room right now. I am 2 weeks in...
Next plants going in are as follows, (I will get picks of them soon) Amish Diesel, Underdog 'L', Bubba Berry, more HDK,
And if i can get the 3rd 600, I will be throwing in more the 4th week (2wks from now) Ghost OGK, Super Silver Blue Sage Haze, and Northern Mikado and another Casey Jones.

So to answer how many grams/watt/month... It is definitely going to be efficient.... Just think how many clippings can be had off of the 6 on the tall side...Next round should be Much bigger yield :rasta:

Sorry the pics arent the best.... Hope that shit made sense

G

veg pics

veg pics

I forgot my memory card so no flower room pics today hopefully tonight or tommorrow...

I did manage to snap a few shots of the plants that will be going in the bud room today, and the clones for the next run.

Going in today is 1 Underdog 'L', 1 Bubbaberry (accidental bubbleberry X NL), 1 Amish diesel, 5 HDK's (hindu kush X diesel), 1 Casey Jones, 1 Ghost OG Kush, 1 Northern Mikado (freebies from seedbay, somebody from here?)

Heres the pics...

Ghost OG Kush

veg lights

These bitches are goin into budding today...

Last edited:
Hey I am back with an update... My account got screwd up somehow so I had to create a new one. As soon as I get my post count up I will upload the new pics...

Everything is looking super-dank

jdubz206

nice strains and setup bubba! good luck with everything. i have some albert walker bagseed that i'm around 2 weeks away from harvesting. it's got such a unique smell\taste. peace. j206

M

Microwido

Our grows seem pretty similar. How long did you veg? What day of flower are you on? How many plants do you have there? I don't see any LST, so you just go the natural route? I am guessing 1800 grams is an over estimate, I hope you prove me wrong. Also, how tall is your tallest plant, I would like a reference point.

sqwirl

It's great to see Magic Bud around again. I grew it outdoors one time and she still has her spot in my heart. Always wondered why I haven't seen her around more often.

Lookin great Dank Bubba, Keep showing off that green thumb of yours.

As a side note I started budding on Feb 15 and all of the bud pis I have posted were at about week 4... I will start harvesting with the ferns on April 15, a few others will go to the ten week marker :rasta:

White widow

Albert

Casey

HDK

Sour OG 1

Assorted nugs

***EDIT*** So I will be going to take pics and post what they look like today. A few posts up in my veg. pics I showed a few plants that I said "these bitches are going into budding today" ... Instead I only threw in 4 that day - Underdog 'L' (AKA Lou-Dog I think thats the name its going to go by but its up to the boss-man...), Backyard BubbaBerry(DANK), Amish D, and GHOST OGK. Then I decided to veg my HDK's, Casey J, NLxMikado, Albert W, a bunch of sours, Ferns, Grapefruit d's, and maybe some others that I will be transplanting and throwing in around the sides this week. So as soon as the Fifteen bitches with budz are done they will be pulled and I will have around 25 plants from 3-6 wks into budding. So......that means 15 will be down around april15-may1, then may7-14 I will have 4 ladies, then around the first of June or so I will have another 20-25 pulln thru for me....

So to answer the 1800 gram question.... YES I will definitely prove you wrong. Although on that same token you are also right. Only on my bad tho, I nute fucked 2 plants over spring break and had to pull 2 out and one will definitely be affected yield-wise in the end. So with that said, I am shooting for arounf 1350-1400 grams with the 15 still going. But i feel thats far from failure...

Hope my rambling makes sense to somebody haha,

Last edited:
wow 500 views and still no love ???????

wow 500 views and still no love ???????

Thanks to everyone who has posted and shown interest in my thread!!! I have taken a few more pics tonight so hopefully I can snag some interest.

Microwido - I forgot to answer one of your ?'s but I think I coverd the rest...

My tallest plant is my casey jones and shes about 5'5" or so... and was vegged for like 2-3 months but one month I was on hiatus.

Casey jones

White Widow

Fern

HDK

Backyard Bubbaberry

Albert Walker

Magic Bud

Fern bud 3 WEEKS EARLY

Last edited:
I'm glad you're back because this grow looks shit-hot to me.
I've always thought that using movers makes it less important to have a uniform canopy?

Hell ya bro thanks for the 'kind' ;) words...
Im glad atleast your checkin it out.... I was starting to think no one was checking it out at all... When your thread tital isnt "Elite, my special bubba kush/og/chemdog, baller REZervation breeder" or whatever thread names peeps jock and hype dont take time to look

Ya thats DEFINITELY TRUE about the canopy being able to be less even with a mover...... To a certain extent. My casey is like 6-7" from the bulb at some time when it passes over the top. But since the light isnt stationary its not nearly the same as if you ran a plant next to a bulb 12hours a day at 6" away...That said, I can run my light lower without negatively affecting the casey (or whatever tall plant you may have) and still keep it at a reasonable height for the other shorter, less stretchy plants. Ideally you would still want an even canopy tho, even is always better.

Basicly......to sum it up......the million dollar not-so-secret-secret, is this. Double your yield, quality, light coverage, and add next to zero wattage, and zero heat....With a light mover. You can thank me later... go buy one.

Thanks for checkin out my thread

sqwirl

Where's the update bro? I was hoping to catch it before I go out of town for 420. Oh well, guess I got something to look forward to when I get back. Just make sure you got something here :angrymod:.

I'll save some honey buds for ya, they're Great!!! :joint: