What's new

Headbanger

UncleBens

6/12 confirmed female. 64 days from germination. Transplanted and moved to flower room. The quest for the sour keeper continues...
View Image

Looking good mate :yes:

Definately stake or net them... I didnt and had to do it in week five as they were flopping all over the place! Much easier to do it from the start haha

too-dope

Looking good mate :yes:

Definately stake or net them... I didnt and had to do it in week five as they were flopping all over the place! Much easier to do it from the start haha

Thanks for the tip. I'll probably stake them this week. I can't wait to have sour buds floppin' all over the place!

J

jaded1

Yeah she's a similar looking pheno to that,mine had a tinge of purple to it,is the plant that I chopped 1st.Wouldn't expect to see much purp in yours though with the heat we've had the last few weeks!

UncleBens

Yeah im struggling with the temps, even with the lights on at night time!
How was the smoke compared to the others? This pheno has stood out more than the others from day one, so hoping it meets expectations haha

J

jaded1

Same as that bro!Looks like it's gonna stick around for at least a couple more weeks here.
She's potent,more on the stoney side than most of her sisters.Have just closed my eyes for a few minutes and woke up an hr or 2 later on a couple of afternoons after smoking her.

Have just been using her when ready for bed now lol
picture.php

UncleBens

Same as that bro!Looks like it's gonna stick around for at least a couple more weeks here.
She's potent,more on the stoney side than most of her sisters.Have just closed my eyes for a few minutes and woke up an hr or 2 later on a couple of afternoons after smoking her.

Have just been using her when ready for bed now lol
View Image
That looks very similar to my standout pheno... or at least how i want it to look once dry :)
Did the smell carry through into the taste?

Who else is hyped for Karmas sour bx2?

Me! First of me hearing of it though... Any info you can share?

J

jaded1

A pic of my favourite Headbanger,smells like tizer used to before they banned all the artificial ingredients in it.it's a mix of citrus and fruit with a tangy,metallic background.Taste has the tangy fruity bit with some floral notes
picture.php

I can see why this strain was called headbanger as this girl does exactly that

too-dope

36 days into flower. So far everything I was hoping for. Intense sour/raunchy nose overwhelming the flower room already. All six smell very similar. A few taller and a few shorter denser phenos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UncleBens

Nice work too-dope. The smell gets even better later in flower, and having just sampled the first bit of mine i can say it also translates well into the taste. Its also really really potent!
Are you in soil?

too-dope

Nice work too-dope. The smell gets even better later in flower, and having just sampled the first bit of mine i can say it also translates well into the taste. Its also really really potent!
Are you in soil?

Thanks. I can already tell this will be one of the loudest crops I've done thus far. I'm looking forward to the finished flowers. Most of these appear to be longer flowering than the f2s I ran which I was hoping for. I grow in organic amended soil supplemented with alfalfa/kelp/ewc ACTs.

UncleBens

Mine went 12 weeks but could of taken them at 80 days, work got in the way though. Mine were done in coco and the taste is brilliant, but with yours in organics they are gona taste even better
:yes:

nickman

Veteran
Shit looks dank too-Dope...!!!...

They’ll be reeking by finish time...

I’m curious about your soil mix if you don’t mind me asking.?.

too-dope

Shit looks dank too-Dope...!!!...

They’ll be reeking by finish time...

I’m curious about your soil mix if you don’t mind me asking.?.

Thanks man. Its an augmented version of dank.frank's basic soil mix with phillthy's base from the dank bros forum. I substituted blood and bone meal for crab meal, a few cups more of alfalfa, and kelp meal. I also used roots organic instead of fox farm but later added a bag.

I re-amend with pure EWC, alfalfa, kelp, rock dust, and feed with ACTs pretty regularly. I also feed them neem teas from time to time.

too-dope

HBJ pictured here at 40 days. The funk on these is glorious. My flower room has been bit warm and dry but they're taking it well. I have clones of all six phenos newly planted for veg.
picture.php

picture.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Recently started on some Chem D x Headbanger testers for Doc D Seeds. Couple of them have pretty raunchy smells on the stem rub. Wish I was fortunate enough to be on the list for those Karma's Sour Diesel (mother of headbanger) Bx testers , gonna have some definite heat in those packs.

Latest posts

Latest posts