What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

J

jaded1

Mine stretched for between 2 1/2 and 3 weeks UB and stretched to 2/3 times the size in that time.
I'll get some pics up of the 7 girls I've got but wont be until harvest as cant get any decent shots in the tent and don't want to move them as they are kinda holding each other up at the mo!
Tent really does stink!Opening the tent has the whole house reeking of a citrusy skunky funk

UncleBens

Its three weeks since flip now and they seem to have stopped stretching for the most part. Stretch was pretty rapid in week two, was starting to worry id overveged them but looks like its under control :yes:
Out of eight plants theres only two phenos, one plant was a bit more stretchy but the other 7 look identical so far.

J

jaded1

I haven't got any sd leaners out of mine,4 are mixed phenos and 3 are very biker.My favourite smelling plant is a mixed plant that smells of sour orange with a deep piney disinfectant and spicy lumbo smell

UncleBens

How would i know a sour d pheno? Ive never grown either of the parent strains.
Thats a nice sounding smell, hope i get something like that :)

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Popped 6 Seeds, 100% GERM, 4/6 Females. ;)

I've done 1 seed run, and a clone run, still a novice grower so problems with both grows,

Pheno #3 has always come through nice which is more of SD leaner that purples nice even with lows no less than 15C at night

#1 which is the more Biker leaner, I actually prefer as it gets a tonne of bulbous tops, the size of tennis balls and really dense, it finishes quicker too and could be taken down at 10 weeks but I go 11. It is a very short stocky plant and topped 2-3 times = 10+ nice equal size tops. It is also the most resistant to PM out of all 4 and it shows up just on a few areas on the bottom larfy zone

Will continue to run all 4 phenos until I nail them down ;)

PHENO #1

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Really nice Paulie, lets see the rest of them girls buddy...

What kind of soil do u grow in and what kinda lights do u use.?.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Heres the #3, pheno #2 & #4 got hit by pm so the first run I defoliated the shit out of them, but I learned that just stunts a plant and they stopped growing for the last 5 weeks! So yeah just #1,#3 I am willing to show off. Don't have pics of the others.

Seed run, which these pics are from was just re used pro mix, with pure blend pro. 600ppm every watering, starting with a tap ppm of 220. last 3 weeks I just gave tap water. no other flushing.

I use 1K HPS lights. Just so everyone knows, the pictures were focused and clear and nice when I take them and on my computer. but icmag messes them up. Gonna try posting on roll iiiiit uuuuup as I find they have really nice large pictures.

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Heres the #3, pheno #2 & #4 got hit by pm so the first run I defoliated the shit out of them, but I learned that just stunts a plant and they stopped growing for the last 5 weeks! So yeah just #1,#3 I am willing to show off. Don't have pics of the others.

Seed run, which these pics are from was just re used pro mix, with pure blend pro. 600ppm every watering, starting with a tap ppm of 220. last 3 weeks I just gave tap water. no other flushing.

I use 1K HPS lights. Just so everyone knows, the pictures were focused and clear and nice when I take them and on my computer. but icmag messes them up. Gonna try posting on roll iiiiit uuuuup as I find they have really nice large pictures.

View Image

Thanx for the quick answer... she looks really nice as well .

I hat that when u take pics and think they look really good and clear, then I post them on icmag and like u said- for some reason they just don’t post looking as good as the pic when u took it ...

Just so everyone knows, the pictures were focused and clear and nice when I take them and on my computer. but icmag messes them up.
I hate that when u take pics and think they look really good and clear, then I post them on icmag and like u said- for some reason they just don’t post looking as good as the pic when u took it ...
If you upload a photo to icmag that is larger than 117.2kb and/or 1024 x 1024 then your picture is automatically resized (if necessary) and compressed down to the file size limit. If you edit your photo to fit these parameters prior to uploading them then they will remain unchanged and gives a much better result.

The other way around it is to host your pics elsewhere and embed the link to your photo in your post. It will appear in the post exactly as it is on your hosting site.

Cheers.

UncleBens

Anyone else find Headbanger really slow to show sex?

Mine didnt show until around week 7, i kept the seed plants as mothers and flowered cuts.

Popped 6 Seeds, 100% GERM, 4/6 Females. ;)

I've done 1 seed run, and a clone run, still a novice grower so problems with both grows,

Pheno #3 has always come through nice which is more of SD leaner that purples nice even with lows no less than 15C at night

#1 which is the more Biker leaner, I actually prefer as it gets a tonne of bulbous tops, the size of tennis balls and really dense, it finishes quicker too and could be taken down at 10 weeks but I go 11. It is a very short stocky plant and topped 2-3 times = 10+ nice equal size tops. It is also the most resistant to PM out of all 4 and it shows up just on a few areas on the bottom larfy zone

Will continue to run all 4 phenos until I nail them down ;)

PHENO #1

View Image View Image
Nice looking plants :)
Whats the high like?
If you upload a photo to icmag that is larger than 117.2kb and/or 1024 x 1024 then your picture is automatically resized (if necessary) and compressed down to the file size limit. If you edit your photo to fit these parameters prior to uploading them then they will remain unchanged and gives a much better result.

The other way around it is to host your pics elsewhere and embed the link to your photo in your post. It will appear in the post exactly as it is on your hosting site.

Cheers.
My pics always look crap after ive resized them. What hosting site are people using?

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Mine didnt show until around week 7, i kept the seed plants as mothers and flowered cuts.

Nice looking plants :)
Whats the high like?

My pics always look crap after ive resized them. What hosting site are people using?

I havent smoked them that much yet, Im more of a grower not a smoker. I get too much anxiety about growing when Im smoking, so I mostly just grow.

I guess hosting pics is the way to go then. But seems like another step that adds to icmag not being very user friendly. It could use a facelift in all departments, roll it up seems so much easier to use, but I started on here first and like the community so thats why Im putting up with it. But the ultimate effect is that I cringe at the idea of uploading pictures or doing a grow diary. Which is really sad.

Anywhooo, not the place for that discussion LOL

My headbangers took 11 weeks to show sex, but I take my time in veg and always have them under fluros or the side lines of the canopy for the most part up until those last 2-3 weeks I give them the spotlight before flip.

too-dope

let em' bang

let em' bang

picture.php

picture.php

One pack popped, the other in cold storage. 100% germination. After great results with the F2 freebies from seedbay and everything I've seen here I had to get these going.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Small yielding biker leaner that I still dig. Nugs are real dense and the flavor is on point.
attachment.php

Attachments

• B40DD38A-A37A-4A94-AD95-AD9D64193605.jpg
    B40DD38A-A37A-4A94-AD95-AD9D64193605.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 37

UncleBens

Heres two of mine on day 35 since flip

picture.php
picture.php

Second plant is the most citrus smelling plant Ive ever smelt, definately looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Looking at the pics I'm wondering if I might be overfeeding them though...

nickman

Veteran

View Image View Image

Second plant is the most citrus smelling plant Ive ever smelt, definately looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Their looking really good ... that first pic looks like a more SourD leaning phenotype...

And I don’t think your over feeding them by the looks of the leaves. The leaf tips are barely even burnt ... I think they both look really nice...

UncleBens

Thanks nickman. Im in coco doing multiple feeds per day for the first time, usually I use bigger pots and water once per day... leaves are a bit darker than Im used to but perhaps I tended to underfeed before.

maimunji

View Image View Image

Looking really nice. Great job maybe little dark indeed but you can drop ppm at this point and they will finish nice.