What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto ready in 95days yields 100-200g?

Sandnut

Hey, as I was surfing on the net for some new auto strains I found this one, I know most sites are full of shit but I wanted to check if anyone here on icmag has ever heard of it.. it's suposed to be from a well known site..to me it seems to be the bomb even if it only yields half of what they say. Im VERY instrested in this strain if it is what they say it is (remeber if its too good to be true it probably is lol) here are the facts,

Annapurna feminised has been specially bred with indica and sativa genetics to give a bigger, larger yielding cannabis plant with a longer flowering period. This longer period of florescence does not mean that it is photo-dependent (light period) to trigger flowering as it will still flower irrespective of the length of "day". Rather, as with all automatic strains, flowering is induced by the plant's chronological age. Annapurna has a sweet, minty taste and has a relaxing physical effect while leaving one mentally alert.
Annapurna feminised specifics:

• Type: Indica x Sativa
  • Harvest: 90 - 95 days from seed
  • Height: 1.5 - 2.5 meters
  • Yield: 100g - 200g per plant
  • Environment: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
  • Seeds in pack: Packs of 3 feminised super auto seeds

/san

L

lowrydergrower

I think they have a superauto thread where a couple ppl may actually be growing that might want to check it out

Nicoli

Veteran
200g plant 90 days from seed? Yeah.. right......... I would just get a real strain.

Good luck with those.

Sandnut

200g plant 90 days from seed? Yeah.. right......... I would just get a real strain.

Good luck with those.

My purpose is to use these outdoors, up in here the summer season isn't long enough for real strains to fully develop or at all.. im not expecting this strain to deliver 200g.. but 60-90 tops with nutes and massive pots..? Even by then it would be one of the best if not the best choice for my outdoor grow ;)

why you hatin' on autos... some of us got no choice u know :D

L

lowrydergrower

because when he is switching to 12/12 we are lighting up already lol

dargo

picture.php

Tropic

My purpose is to use these outdoors, up in here the summer season isn't long enough for real strains to fully develop or at all.. im not expecting this strain to deliver 200g.. but 60-90 tops with nutes and massive pots..? Even by then it would be one of the best if not the best choice for my outdoor grow ;)

why you hatin' on autos... some of us got no choice u know :D

People who hate on autos obviously haven't sampled a properly grown, legit AF strain. I grow both AF and regular strains, sometimes play with crosses between the two (but always keeping the lines separated in seed form, for those who are concerned about "polluting the genepool with AF genes"...), and autos allow me to grow during summer, what's wrong with that? I wouldn't be growing them if the end product wasn't decent enough to smoke, and I've had my share of good herb. As with all strains, once you go pheno hunting and making your own crosses, things usually turn out better than the original material after a few generations.
So if someone gets a crappy pack from a shady breeder/seed vendor, and grows them under a 13w CFL in a shotglass, I can understand they'd say something like "autos are hemp". But give some legit AF seeds their chances like you would with any other regular strain, and the end product will definitely be worth your time.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
super autos are a bit up in the air at the minute i know dargo had hermie issues and my cali haze turned out to be male, i think we are due a proper grow on these things to see if they hit the spot,

hopefully when i get some more super cali haze beans ill try again and see if i can do the super autos any justice ;)

having said that the maxi gom im growing at the minute is said to yield between 90-100g per plant and will be finished in 75 days or 10 weeks, we will see and i can tell you that she proper reeks before she has even hit flower, out weighing my la blanca and cali haze in that department ;)

peace

Scrogerman

Veteran
The only problem i see with Auto's grown outdoor's is Mold issues, Once those are ironed out, i can see alot of peeps planting outdoor for mid to late summer crops. I harvested a Nivarna Sky from outdoor yesterday. She yielded an Oz for me but that was after id cut 20% of Mold away from her. Still what was left smelt lovely and sweet & it was really sticky too. Nothing like Dargo's Greenhouse Monsters though, that did have many Oz's hanging on them. Its a shame they molded too, i could see 6-8+oz maybe more on those(Each). what we need are Mold resistant super Auto's. like dargo ill be planting earlier next year & lets hope for a drier one ah! Good Luck all!

Rippers got my BigDevils, & they think i dont know where they live hahaha, They just may have a few items go missing from there property, see how they like it lol! I hope they read this!!!!! Google Earth & the nearest house for miles ring any bells Muhhhahahah!

Sandnut

I got some annapurna on the grow.I can see her going way over 200g in good season.

Woow would like to hear more about here for sure:tiphat: Someone below mentioned u where having problems with hermies, how has that worked out?

having said that the maxi gom im growing at the minute is said to yield between 90-100g per plant and will be finished in 75 days or 10 weeks, we will see and i can tell you that she proper reeks before she has even hit flower, out weighing my la blanca and cali haze in that department ;)

peace

Wow that is amazing, its true some of them still have some issues as far as outdoor growing goes and herm straits and what not.. but the best autos are only a few steps behind the 12/12 stars, in terms of quality imo..so if you call auto = hemp, u better get things straight!

Rippers got my BigDevils, & they think i dont know where they live hahaha, They just may have a few items go missing from there property, see how they like it lol! I hope they read this!!!!! Google Earth & the nearest house for miles ring any bells Muhhhahahah!

HaHa.. I was ripped off by a guy some time ago, I had some friends who wanted tO pay him a visit but I never let them to, cause I didnt want to spice things up, I tought fuck him, i learned my lesson. I just found out today he is IN for a very long time (not cause of me), I was right tho; lol, time has its own way of working things out:tiphat:

Nicoli

Veteran
because when he is switching to 12/12 we are lighting up already lol

Lol... Pff. I have clones ready to go everyday buddy boy, they finish in 60 days.. faster than your process king nobody..

Maybe when you grow up and become a big boy and move out of mommys house you too can have your own Veg cab/room!

:D Enjoy ur hempies.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Auto's & hemp ahh, people forget that ok Ruderalis is a type of Hemp plant yes, but theyve been crossed out with high grade indica & now sative lines, so they aint just Rudi are they. Ive smoked some really nice Auto's this year & tbh some were very very nice, covered in trichs & a taste to die for(some of). Auto's enable northern hemisphere Guerilla growers to get an outdoor crop in the middle of summer, before Auto's came along this was near on impossible, personally im a fan these days & things can only improve/get better. Long live the Auto! Yeah they're getting better all the time! For me there place is Outdoor, but that could all change very soon!

Sandnut

Auto's & hemp ahh, people forget that ok Ruderalis is a type of Hemp plant yes, but theyve been crossed out with high grade indica & now sative lines, so they aint just Rudi are they. Ive smoked some really nice Auto's this year & tbh some were very very nice, covered in trichs & a taste to die for(some of). Auto's enable northern hemisphere Guerilla growers to get an outdoor crop in the middle of summer, before Auto's came along this was near on impossible, personally im a fan these days & things can only improve/get better. Long live the Auto! Yeah they're getting better all the time! For me there place is Outdoor, but that could all change very soon!

spot on ...:clover:

Sandnut

Lol... Pff. I have clones ready to go everyday buddy boy, they finish in 60 days.. faster than your process king nobody..

Maybe when you grow up and become a big boy and move out of mommys house you too can have your own Veg cab/room!

lol im just curious, If you are a big boy why arent you growing with proper lights?

you probably dont have space for them..? See where im going, CFL's fit you, even tho theyre clearlly not as good as hps, and auto's fit some people.. its not hemp stop that ... :)

And thanks for the -Rep , I guess people with different opinions are assholes, aren't we all..

L

lowrydergrower

yea and ive seen how many clones you have to run just to reach your goal bud no thanks :laughing:, ppl had that same frame of thought when the original lowryder came out and some still do to this day time you 12/12 ers got over yourselves and at the end of the day man your avy says no auto's but guess what you still hitting that search button for autos lol

Nicoli

Veteran
yea and ive seen how many clones you have to run just to reach your goal bud no thanks :laughing:, ppl had that same frame of thought when the original lowryder came out and some still do to this day time you 12/12 ers got over yourselves and at the end of the day man your avy says no auto's but guess what you still hitting that search button for autos lol

How many clones do I have to run? Lol You have no clue what you are even talking about. I don't go searching for auto threads. When I see bullshit, I call it. Get a job, mature a bit, move out of your parents house, and get a real strain. It must be fun wasting hours of electricity, wasting countless amounts of soil, resources, space, all to get a 5g piece of shit hemp plant.

Congrats to you noob.

Autoflower Pros:
Great for noobs
Better than shwag
Outdoor cold/short climate
You can tell people you grow weed.

Autoflower Cons:
Sexing time(unless fem)
Lack of potency
Lack of yield
Wasting soil on males
Wasting electricity
Wasting space
Wasting energy and time
Wasting water and nutrients.
Not stable
Inability to clone
Wide range of pheno/Uneven Canopies/Varied finishing times.

Latest posts

Latest posts