What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW Thread of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Maybe this one was a wee-bit too far in the begining of the year for anyone to remember, but I'll NEVER forget this amazing grow thread. Rellikbuzz showed amazing craftsmanship in and out of his growroom, grew top-notch genetics then tragedy struck and he was forced to give away all of his flowering plants and clones in veg. He showed true ICmager compassion to several of us in his area and since then, he's been nothin' but one of my best bros. This ones for you, Buzz..

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8307

Last edited:

senseless

definately BIG TOKE and his BIOBUCKET 101 thread. its super easy to read and packed full of information.

Rellikbuzz

Fernandro said:
Maybe this one was a wee-bit too far in the begining of the year for anyone to remember, but I'll NEVER forget this amazing grow thread. Rellikbuzz showed amazing craftsmanship in and out of his growroom, grew top-notch genetics then tragedy struck and he was forced to give away all of his flowering plants and clones in veg. He showed true ICmager compassion to several of us in his area and since then, he's been nothin' but one of my best bros. This ones for you, Buzz..

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8307

Ahhh Fern, my brotha, you humble me. You are too kind. IMHO, other threads like Big Toke's, Lougrew's and so many of Texas Kid's are much more worthy because the budshots are simply rediculous. However, I will say in my own thread's defense, that NONE of the previously mentioned threads have brought together so many people in real life and spawned so many other grows from the catastrophe that mine turned out to be.

For those that don't remember or never read my thread, about halfway into my second grow I had horrible misfortune fall upon me that ultimately led to shutting down my grow. Rather than kill my plants, I made a plea to several ICMager's in my area to come and adopt my plants and clones. Well, to the rescue came Fernandro, Cough Cough Err and Mothra. Not only did I save my plants/clones but I have made three unbelievable friends of these fine people! In fact, Fernandro and myself get together at least once a week for a big smoke down and I am helping Cough Cough Err with her current grow by lending her some of my equipment and nutes. Thanks to Fernandro, five or six other grows have been started from the clones of my original plants and, in fact, many people are growing for the first time because Fern turned them on to some of my clones!

So, many many people have benefitted from my grow and, in my opinion, that's what the cannabis community is supposed to be all about. Sharing fine herb with friends and helping others to become self-sufficient in being able to provides themselves with their own herb. From this standpoint, I am very proud of my grow and my grow thread. I feel as if I was able to give back to the cannabis community at a time when tragedy struck me personally. It's the first time in my life I was handed lemons and was able to make lemonade for everyone to enjoy!! Thanks again Fern! You're the best, my brotha!! :yes: :headbange

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chanting Growers thread had

Replies: 2,040

Views: 24,961

and it seems to be growing as PTD carries on . Quite an amazing thread , great to watch people grow :)

Just thought this might be pertinent information :)
Nam myoho renge kyo!!

3legdog

Nice new ava NWM & i too think the GD has done a masterful job w/his thread....& his whole process.

Also many thanks for the nomination i just saw this thread & was very happy to see RD's V3 being recognized :wave:

F

Father Time

This awsome grow thread

This awsome grow thread

G'Day all.

Grower: Growdoc

Thread: Bubbledust Clones and seeds

Link: Pt 1:Views- 2485
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13349

Link: Pt2:Views- 3857
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13389

Kindest regards,Father Time :wave:

Ps,I mean no disresepct to any one of the amazing growers that this site is fortunate to them call it home. :joint:

i am on a dailey basis just blown away by the talent these people have,its very humbeling to see just what can be done in the right hands. :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

wreckeds outdoor thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13594

5321timewarxhead917.JPG

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright glad to see you guys getting some nominations up on the boards :) Lots of good threads out there .... they should all get some recognition :)

BrattPid

I saw your outdoors grow 2005 Bubbabud .. if someone deserves a win or at least a nom it's you!! Has someone already nominate B

Status
Not open for further replies.