What's new

Round 2...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I think its about time for a new thread, the other one is getting so long...

So this is round 2, meaning the perpetual garden has made a complete cycle.

We start with BubbleDust clones and some Mummia...they are 19 days into flowering...

Some newer ones only 4 days into flowering, all BubbleDust clones...

And i have also planted some new AngelDust seeds, about 100+...

Comments are welcome...

GrowDoc

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there Growdoc.....

Hi there Growdoc.....

:joint: there you go, have a toke......
im signing on for this one, i like this style with the big bed.....especially when the pots im changing over to cost 3 pounds each lol :yoinks: so using a big bed is appealing hehehe.
A quick question, after your clones are rooted, do you veg them for any time at all before going in the bed, or do they go literally straight into 12/12??? Apologies if you have answered this before.
im gonna have to sit down and really think about this...it would be akward to do a bed for me...concrete floor, i would have to work out a way of sorting the drainage out....
Catch you later mate
Be lucky,
Harry :sasmokin: :wave:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Resin thanks mate...

Harry, i root in my flower room and no clones do not get any vegg time, as for drainage i dont use it...

GrowDoc

nycnoob

GD...wow...GD you actually give no veg time to the roots...straight 12/12 under HPS..didnt that would really work.. NICe clones... I will be lookin forward this thread also.. NICE GD.. i coudl only imagine planting 100 seeds

G

hey Growdoc, how many seeds would you recommend starting in a 70 litre rubbermaid tub?

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
stankbud said:
hey Growdoc, how many seeds would you recommend starting in a 70 litre rubbermaid tub?

Stankbud, i would plant 20-25 seed and go for 10 females to flower...

GrowDoc

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good as ever Growdoc......do you ever have problems with more than 1 strain growing together or do you keep different strains in seperate containers?
Peace

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

truecannabliss, i have all these plants in the same soil bed(all my strains mummia,bd,ad) seed clones i mix them all...

Here is the pics for the clones BubbleDust and Mummia at 24 days into flowering.

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Back in action...

Back in action...

I am back from my little break, took off fishing way up north for a week...wow it was so pretty and lots of fish too, both sea and lake fishing...some snow and very cold water makes very nice cool down from these hot days...wish ya all could have been there and seen it...i took some pics and will be updating soon, i hope to be able to share this beautiful trip with all the cool people here on icmag, which is pretty much everyone!!!

Growdoc

dubmantx

Cool bring on the pics! You catch anything?
Growdoc how much better are the SOG results from clone than from seed? Just curious. Id imagine its better since the spacing is the same from begining to end but your the experienced one!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Back from beauty land...

Back from beauty land...

In my week off i went up to 72 degrees north for fun and fishing...

We hiked all our gear up to this lake and went for artic char...it was so cold and nice, hooked up with so many fish that we lost count, catch and release all the way...

we also stopped off for some lunch on our last day, what a pretty spot

Hope you enjoy the pics, wish you could have been there...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
new toy...

new toy...

i have also just bought myself a new toy, its about 2 weeks old now... just for the nice days at the beach...

Growdoc

ps...thanks for the tip alex

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I'd edit out the numberplate, just in case anyone's watching....

Nice scooter though, wish I had a licence I'd get one too :D

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
UPDATE...

UPDATE...

BubbleDust and Mummia clones are at 34 days flowering...

something is happening with one of my mummia girls check it out...

And the new clones are at 18 days into flowering also BubbleDust...

The AngelDust seeds i planted have had some bad heat stress with temps in the 40's or 100F... :fsu: ...they will be transplanted soon so i will have some pics to show soon...could be worse, can always be better...

Growdoc

Dr.Ganja

pretty dam good as always doc!!!!!!!!!

i hope i can have some bubbledust when i go to the ic cup next year!!!!!

keep the good work