What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROW Thread of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
This thread will be to obtain nominations for the Grow Thread of the Year 2005. There are many wonderfully documented grows here.

There will be an awesome prize awarded, but stay tuned for the details on that, which will be announced soon.

When nominating a thread please include this information:

1. Member name being nominated
2. Title of grow thread
3. Link to the thread

Before making a nomination, please review this thread to make sure your choice has not already been nominated by another member.

Nominations will be accepted through December 31st, after which this thread will be closed for review, and a winner announced sometime in January 2006.

NOTE: We have 2 nomination threads, one for TEST GROWS and this one which is for ANY grow (other than a test grow).

:canabis:
dg

G

Very nice Dutch, thanks!

I'd like to kick this off by nominating a thread, probably a bit off-beat in respect to most grow threads here, its definitely the underdog. There are very few pics, its the first grow of a newbie grower, and the genetics are just bagseed, but IMO there is not one grow thread on these forums with such a wealth of information for new growers.

Member:Budhownd
Title: Budhownd's Amazon Grow
Link: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14334

G

1TokeOverLine

1TokeOverLine

1TokeOverLine deserves it.

ill pull the link later... great work man
:ying:
cj

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
i have to say big toke...

i have to say big toke...

with out a doubt the most time put forth in a thread that i have every seen!
bio-bucket's 101...not to talk about all the other goodies in that thread beside the bucket's them self's.......
big toke u should be a weed collage teacher for sure........
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=8182

Last edited:

Bucket Boy

Big Toke

Big Toke

Bio Buckets

That was a well informed thread. It taught alot of people a wealth of information... Good Job BT :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of really good threads out there you guys ..... come on lets get some nominations up on this thread. Lot of ppl put alot of time into alot of threads .... come on lets give them some recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.