What's new

Jenna's grow <grin>

Jenna

March 19, 2005
Motarebels J.Wakeford F2-is a mixture of ( G-13/Skunk/Chemo)

Background and guideline: I couldn’t find out too much about this herb other than originally it was (Sk#1 x G-13 x Cambodian Sativa ) It was named after the first licensed medical user in Canada and was produced to make a very strong medicine for a very sick man with mean tolerance. Reported to have huge resin colored buds (hard and heavy). Nine weeks maturation rate. Many thanks to Motarebel(not pronounced motor-bell but mota- rebel… I was corrected) for producing these puppies! <speaking of puppies, our dog is pregnant again!!>

Aside: I have heard this herb can cause major munchies in which case I will be so pissed if I gain weight! May need to have mondo carrot sticks available if all works out! No doubt it will set me on my butt!

Germination: I started 4 seeds with fingers crossed. Got a J-Cloth damp, placed the four seeds at one end, rolled up the J-Cloth, put it in a baggie with a bit of warm air from yours truly. Then I put the baggie on a plate on top of the refrigerator for 3 days. Kept a book over the works to help heat stay in and not have anyone wonder why a plate was on top of the fridge. <yah.. like the kids would be possessed by random acts of housekeeping, one can always hope <grin>... but I digress>. I checked them daily not to disturb anything but to see if there was any action (hurry up already!). Within 24 hours the first seed had cracked. Probably should have potted these one night earlier than I did but parenting took precedence. Hopefully its a forgiving strain.

Planting: I used 16 oz red plastic beer cups with holes in the bottom for drainage.. The soil is just Pro Mix bought at Wal-Mart. I think I put too much water in the cups but I did water the dirt first, let it settle, topped it up and then added the seed, then just a smidge of water.

The Seedling Chamber: is 2 feet X 3 feet and 21 inches high. It’s a dry walled room that’s painted white. It has ten 23-watt soft white CFL’s creating 38.33 watts per square foot. They hang over the seedlings. The temperature is between 85 to 90 degrees. Small fan in the room (active intake, passive exhaust). This Chamber is directly over the flowering chamber. (This is as technical as I get in my descriptions…. Basically it’s a little closet type thingy with a fan and some lights) Sharing the seedling chamber are Sabre Tooth, Sweet Tooth #3, Afghani Special, Black Domina X Ultimate Moonshine, Cali-O X Rombolt and Cherry Bomb II (my hubby grows A LOT, I had to wait for the opportunity and space to try my own grow… finally I just said.. hey bud, move over!.. the things a girl has to do! sheesh!)

So now they are planted.. with any luck they will actually grow!

Jenna

G

finally I just said.. hey bud, move over!.. the things a girl has to do! sheesh!)

:biglaugh: U GO GIRL - give the old man a run for his money :wink:

Sounds like a killer grow going on & a bit of a frienmdly comp may be in order!

Many blessings on your grows & life

Jenna

Fredster said:
:biglaugh: U GO GIRL - give the old man a run for his money :wink:

Sounds like a killer grow going on & a bit of a frienmdly comp may be in order!

Many blessings on your grows & life

There is definately NO competition.. :wink: ...but wouldn't it be kewl if I knocked him on his butt? :biglaugh:

I haven't tried a G-13 cross before so I am really looking forward to this. I checked them tonight and they have sprouted in the dirt so I guess I didn't kill them yet. There is hope!

Jenna

I am sure you will indeed kick him in the "ahem" butt?

Your posts show a good attention to detail which is hugely important in what we do.
You are also obviously intelligent, so thats easy.
The strain you picked is an interesting one for that fact that there isn't many growing it.
I will be visiting back to see the babies grow :canabis:

Daniel

G

Hello jenna,looks like you'r off to a good start! All the Wakeford credits should go to Reeferman,i just made F2's to pass on to friends.Some powerful smoke with a hashey bite.

motarebel said:
Hello jenna,looks like you'r off to a good start! All the Wakeford credits should go to Reeferman,i just made F2's to pass on to friends.Some powerful smoke with a hashey bite.

F2's rock, open the genetic door and lets see what pops out ;)
Seems Jenna got lucky and gets to skip a step?

Daniel

Wakeford is some real good herb. i grew out some wakeford 1 , got them when reeferman was still going by prariefire or something likt that. wakeford 1 (sk 1 x g13 ) x chemo .

Jenna

they are up!

they are up!

I have been checking on these little things a couple of times a day and they are all up and looking healthy. I haven't watered since I planted them but was pretty heavy on the water then so i may not have to water again in the veg stage. :biglaugh: They are still damp on top and fairly heavy so I guess I will wait a bit longer. Have to remember to cool it on the water.

*Dandaweedman - thanks for the support. Right back at ya!

*Hooked-On-Grown - glad to have you watching.

*Anita - i checked out your grow. I am really glad you are watching too.

*Motarebel - thanks for clearing up the strain. I am real partial to your seeds. Always banner results for my hubby so I hope I can grow em too.

*Cannadragon - Incredible pictures! Kewl, I hope things turn out as good for me!

Jenna

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Good Good Glad to see

Good Good Glad to see

Everyone useing the Standard Issue Red 16 Oz Solo Cups!
Black will do in a Pinch, but remember Blue is right out!

Everything looks Up Tight and Out of Sight
Good Luck Jenna.

PS saw you drop into chat.... Looked like you got caught in
the Vortex. Sorry come back sometime and we will say hello!
HELLO!

Welcome Jenna

Sin :wave:

immortal

:wave: hey Jenna, youre gonna get fat. Ha ha :biglaugh: JUst kidding. Good Luck with the grow and I hope you dont get fat babe.

Jenna

Chat

Chat

Hi Sinfuldreams :smile:

Yah, I tried to log in twice to the chat room today but I kept getting terminated from the server or sumpin. All my pages have loaded really slow today so it's probably a problem on my end. I'll just have to keep trying!

Jenna

Jenna

immortal said:
:wave: hey Jenna, youre gonna get fat. Ha ha :biglaugh: JUst kidding. Good Luck with the grow and I hope you dont get fat babe.

From your mouth (fingers) to God's ear's. I will just have to find someone to develop a strain that doesn't lead a person to the fridge!

Jenna

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Its true, man thats some great relax medicine. Really! Ur too fucked to even have the strength to open the fridge door!, lol If I could do it, Id be wired up with sour bubble vapour thru an oxy mask, just having liquified maltesers onan intraveinous drip, lol

Jenna

Wow

Wow

I searched out sour bubble at seed bay. The pictures are wild. An amazing amount of trichomes. Gonna put those on my buy-me list.

Jenna

Latest posts

Latest posts