What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new ti bars and seatpost on the timberjack

IMG_20230102_161602493.jpg
IMG_20230103_165005208.jpg
IMG_20230101_175053222.jpg
IMG_20230103_141236838_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...strange days indeed...heading out for a bike ride in a bit once it warms up and i do some some bid-nezz,should have the HLG blackbirds today...just have to see how awkward they are as to whether or not i get them hung tonight...the scorpion diablo was a bitch to hang by myself,so it might be a couple weeks when i harvest and have the space cleared...plus i need to change the pre-filter sock on my big carbon filter,that will be a pain to deal with for sure...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: well dang...looks like i'll only get a short ride in....gotta be here to sign for the lights...didn't notice that until now...i bet they don't get here in the time frame listed,ups almost never gets here before evening so i bet i end up waiting all day only to have them show up tonight...

Latest posts

Latest posts