What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommendations for device to smoke hashish?

organik40

After making this wonderful kief and pressing it into hash, what is the best way to get a full flavor profile while smoking?

from what I’ve read, the dab rigs seem to be the best option. Any suggestions?

I have a bong that I can put flowers in and then touch it up with some hash on top, but I really want to get the pure hash buzz.

sbeanonnamellow

I gotta bowl that fits a regular glass on glass bong. The bowl is made by roor and has a removable ceramic disc that acts as a screen. Works pretty well. Much love

Mr. Stinky

I made an improvement on the pin/jar. I use a Mason jar quart. Burn the finish etc off the lid witha torch. It burns off clean, but I scrub it with soap and water and a scotchbrite just because.

Put a gram of goo on the center of the lid, screw the jar down on it loosely enough to hold but not too tight to seal. Now torch the underside enough to bubble that hash to a puddle. dont over bubble! That vapor in the jar tastes like heaven and you can keep the whole rig in the freezer for quick chilled bumps.

When it quits bubbling, then u can light it off like normal for a full jar of smoke

picture.php

picture.php

LndRcLvr

I like it down and dirty_ I've been chasing decent hash off foil recently with a pipette (waits for crowd to gasp).

Alt_ Lower grade, flame direct on a can bong, which is an empty diet coke can with holes at one end made with a pin.

But I've decided I'm going to try a 6mm x 210mm lab glass tube, make a hash sausage, slide it in one end and then bubble it with heat from below Blowtorch type lighter and suck it in.

Historically I used Small wooden pipe with pipe screen for all but the melty hashes, With flame ideally not making direct contact with the hash at least for the first pull which always tastes the best

• Wow
Reactions: ojd

sajesak

I made an improvement on the pin/jar. I use a Mason jar quart. Burn the finish etc off the lid witha torch. It burns off clean, but I scrub it with soap and water and a scotchbrite just because.

Put a gram of goo on the center of the lid, screw the jar down on it loosely enough to hold but not too tight to seal. Now torch the underside enough to bubble that hash to a puddle. dont over bubble! That vapor in the jar tastes like heaven and you can keep the whole rig in the freezer for quick chilled bumps.

When it quits bubbling, then u can light it off like normal for a full jar of smoke

picture.php

picture.php
Observe la cantidad de cálculos manuales involucrados. La calculadora de comisiones de PayPal evita esta molestia abrumadora al proporcionar respuestas instantáneas y precisas www. payplcalculadora.com. En breve, mostraremos cómo funcionan estas calculadoras, así que asegúrese de seguir leyendo hasta el final.
In short my question is; would anyone know a powerfull portable vaporizer for HASH/HASJ, that is not a pen or needs a lighter to heat up and also is reletively small (able to hold in one hand)? (willing to invest if good fit!) ---------------------- I've not owned a vaporizer before but I am a notorious smoker. I'm a bit done with always smoking joints with tabacco, therefore looking for diversification. I have been thoroughly searching online for some time now, but cannot really find a suitable divice. The DaVinci IQ is by far my favorite, but it is not suitable for hash (big chamber, convection) (THIS SUCKS!). I really like the IQ because of its small size. It is possible to smoke it without making too big of a statement when outside or in the park (can be smoked unnoticeable, unlinke a crafty,mighty, ghost mv1, pax3 VapCap etc.). The IQ is small enough to sneak into a festival and yet powerfull enough for some nice sessions (changeable battery). The only downside is that to smoke hash/hasj with it, cloths/fiber is needed (sandwich method), the big chamber can still get dirty and I will probably mess up the divice or lose the 10 year waranty ==> It just seems like to much effort to smoke hash/hasj with the IQ, but the device itself just suits my needs so perfectly. I'm from Europe, the hasj I smoke is solid, pollen, ice-o-later etc., sometimes more easy to crumble than other times. For a joint I always make tiny pieces with my fingers. I understand mixing with weed is an option, but I would like a vaporizer for mostly smoking hasjiesj.

goingrey

I use a cheap glass spoon from the local headshop and a cone shaped steel screen.

1691912719376.png

Before I came across these cone screens (tobacco pipe store) I just used the ordinary mesh/gauze screens. Biggest difference is that the cones stay on the pipe better before the screen is sticky with resin.

All you need IMO. Well a lighter too. There's a technique to using the lighter though. Don't let the flame touch the hash, hover it just above.

goingrey

In short my question is; would anyone know a powerfull portable vaporizer for HASH/HASJ, that is not a pen or needs a lighter to heat up and also is reletively small (able to hold in one hand)? (willing to invest if good fit!) ---------------------- I've not owned a vaporizer before but I am a notorious smoker. I'm a bit done with always smoking joints with tabacco, therefore looking for diversification. I have been thoroughly searching online for some time now, but cannot really find a suitable divice. The DaVinci IQ is by far my favorite, but it is not suitable for hash (big chamber, convection) (THIS SUCKS!). I really like the IQ because of its small size. It is possible to smoke it without making too big of a statement when outside or in the park (can be smoked unnoticeable, unlinke a crafty,mighty, ghost mv1, pax3 VapCap etc.). The IQ is small enough to sneak into a festival and yet powerfull enough for some nice sessions (changeable battery). The only downside is that to smoke hash/hasj with it, cloths/fiber is needed (sandwich method), the big chamber can still get dirty and I will probably mess up the divice or lose the 10 year waranty ==> It just seems like to much effort to smoke hash/hasj with the IQ, but the device itself just suits my needs so perfectly. I'm from Europe, the hasj I smoke is solid, pollen, ice-o-later etc., sometimes more easy to crumble than other times. For a joint I always make tiny pieces with my fingers. I understand mixing with weed is an option, but I would like a vaporizer for mostly smoking hasjiesj.
I haven't had the pleasure of trying one but the Puffco Proxy is supposed to be up to the task based on their marketing. Sure looks fancy.

Piecho

Using vapcap and water filtration. Ordered upgrade, ltq ie nail. Should be better when comes to chamber and temp constant.

Piecho

Still finding Dynavap better than e nail myself for hash. I feel like high air flow breaks the experience

limegreenlimey

I don't think there is one. I have seen one portable ball vape... I'll see if I can find a link. But I don't think portables have the heft for hash. Maybe a Dynavap with an Armored Tip and if no flame, an induction heater.

limegreenlimey

I don't think there is one. I have seen one portable ball vape... I'll see if I can find a link. But I don't think portables have the heft for hash. Maybe a Dynavap with an Armored Tip and if no flame, an induction heater.