What's new

Guawi

ULMW

AUG 21

AUG 21

Lovely Guawi!!!
Leaves are really sharp and pretty too ! Something special. Am very interested in the Guatamalan vibes as I Love the Jamaican, and wonder if they share any similarities or not.Anyway keen to try having seen such lovely photos and grows here on IC mag

Attachments

• GUAWI .jpg
    GUAWI .jpg
    41 KB · Views: 19

ULMW

AUG 24

AUG 24

Go Guawi Go! Keeps making mi smile each time I look at her and those sharp leaves.

Attachments

• Guawi.jpg
    Guawi.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 20

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have to say when Dubi says there will be some growth at flowering. He's not kidding. I think in the last week the lateral and side branches have grown a foot at least. But the beautiful part is it's not just branch stretch. There is a ton of new leaf growth from branch nodes. Very impressed, but I can't say I expected anything less from these genetics. Thanks Dubi Peace

I got 3 guawi all kinda stunted 1 waa quick to flower other 2 were 2 wks behind definitely gonna reveg and bloom again hopefully I can et help with pheno determination thanks

Attachments

• 20170826_104331.jpg
    20170826_104331.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 19

ULMW

AUG 29

AUG 29

Topped once and soon ready for a second before seeing flowering.

Attachments

• GUAWI 3.jpg
    GUAWI 3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
  • GUAWI 2.jpg
    GUAWI 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 23
  • GUAWI 1.jpg
    GUAWI 1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1775191&thumb=1]View Image[/url] Ok, so I'm the dad that shows everybody the picture of his kids. Pairs of pistils are forming everywhere on this plant. New growth is forming on branch nodes and continuing on main meristem. When I re read the description of this strain I get more excited to nurture her through flowering. On the outside she resembles Lady Di, but her true demeanor is Patty Hearst. She is a wild child. Peace

Wow farmerlion :)

the promising baby i knew when i replied you about your Guawi from this season for the first time has become into a beast :D
I love the branching and compact strucuture she has for her strong sativa background, looks like she is going to be one of the best yielders in your garden this year.

Thank you so much for the updates! :huggg:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I got 3 guawi all kinda stunted 1 waa quick to flower other 2 were 2 wks behind definitely gonna reveg and bloom again hopefully I can et help with pheno determination thanks

Hi Shadowsfall,

You are completely right, and as the pics demonstrate, the taller has very strong Old Killer Malawi influence while the other 2 seems to have the more compact Tikal structure of its latest generations.

As i commented in your Panama x Malawi update, i will pay attention to your comments about their aromas in late flowering and smoke reports to finally judge in a more accurate way about the different traits of the different parental plants you have on the way. Best wishes for the upcoming weeks, promises to be fun :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Topped once and soon ready for a second before seeing flowering.

Thanks ULMW friend,

I'm glad to see you are curious to experience our recent Guawi limited edition. We need more Guawi pictures and feedback! :)

Best wishes! dubi

ULMW

SEPT 2

SEPT 2

Thanks Dubi! Glad to help if I can. I was inspired by others here also trying them. Your interest also was indeed a nudge towards growing her now. She really interests me with such parentage and I got good vibes always when I check her each watering. She is so happy it makes me feel glad. She is a truly welcome addition to my garden.

Attachments

• GUAWI.jpg
    GUAWI.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Guawi             .jpg
    Guawi .jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Guawi nUpdate

Guawi nUpdate

ULMW, Your ladies are looking great! Good job my friend. Peace

Dubi, I have no doubt the Guawi will be the largest producer of my plants. I hope you have plans to keep her around for some time to come. I know my smoke testers are going to love this one. What a dream to grow. She will be a mainstay in my room for sure. Thank you my friend. Peace

My Guawi, she has 12 to 16 colas this size some smaller. The second picture is an average one. They are beer bottle in diameter and dense. Two days of sunshine now and you can almost see them grow.

Have a great weekend and happy growing. Peace :tiphat:

ULMW

ULMW, Your ladies are looking great! Good job my friend. Peace

Dubi, I have no doubt the Guawi will be the largest producer of my plants. I hope you have plans to keep her around for some time to come. I know my smoke testers are going to love this one. What a dream to grow. She will be a mainstay in my room for sure. Thank you my friend. Peace

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1789417&thumb=1]View Image[/url] My Guawi, she has 12 to 16 colas this size some smaller. The second picture is an average one. They are beer bottle in diameter and dense. Two days of sunshine now and you can almost see them grow.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73203&pictureid=1789418&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Have a great weekend and happy growing. Peace :tiphat:

Greetings and glad tidings FarmerLion! Pray you and your loved ones are well and you garden clearly is brimming with goodness and healthy vibrance evident thru your photos! Great stuff!!! Guawi is amazing what a monster you got there yield will be awesome! Hats off to you! :tiphat:
Keep up the great work!
Blessing for the weeks ahead!
Happy growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Recent Guawi picture

Recent Guawi picture

ULMW, Thank you for your kind words.
Here is a more recent Guawi picture. I hope she can still be around into early November. We will see, supposed to start getting snow this week. I will let her go as long as possible. It's costing about $35 a day to heat the greenhouse now. I really wish I would have installed the larger furnace and connected it to the larger house tanks. Swapping out and filling the smaller tanks is a pain in the ass. It's almost 60 miles round trip to get them filled again. I will have my shit together better for next season's growing. I wish you all a great week. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Lester Beans, I wish I could tell you. I have a very limited sense of smell. (head injury) I can only say it smells like pot. Unless it's a very strong aroma it's hard for me to pick up. When I get home from work, I can't smell what the wife is making. When I see the dinner then my memory correlates a memory of what I'm seeing. Then I guess I imagine the smell from there. Sucks, most things are just a texture I chew. Sorry for the shitty answer to your question my friend. Peace

ULMW

Group shot
All three went in same time and are in same size pots.
Rear is Haze x KC
Mid is Guawi
Front is Panama:)

Attachments

• Rear=Haze x Kc Middle=Guawi & Front=Panama.jpg
    Rear=Haze x Kc Middle=Guawi & Front=Panama.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 25

ULMW

17 OCT

17 OCT

Thank You Ace Seeds for more powerhouse genetics!!! Guawi I thought to cope with her better I would" limit " her by keeping her in a 10L pot. :plant grow: She is now very Malawi like in her height and expression!!! Around 180cm tall outta of a 10L pot.. Fantastic!

Lovely plant!
Happy Growing! :)

Attachments

• Guawi 6.jpg
    Guawi 6.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Guawi 3.jpg
    Guawi 3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Guawi 2.jpg
    Guawi 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Guawi 1.jpg
    Guawi 1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 25

ULMW

Nov 4

Nov 4

Guawi! Woweey!!! Loving the fruity aromas she is pushibg out right now.
Smells like a forest strawberry all the way thru to a kind of peachy apricot kind of juicy fruit bubblegum sweeet!!!! Cant wait to try! The Malawi is forcing resin in huge amounts to form she is sticky!!!
Love how Ace Seeds bring forward these amazing strains but also the terpene profiles are so well pronounced and clear I am feeling like in a perfumery!
Happy growing to each n all. :)

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Guawi.jpg
    Ace Seeds Guawi.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24

ULMW

Nov 16

Nov 16

Another 7 to ten days I feel. Lovely Lovely Citrusy Orangey Mangoey ripe fruits overwhelm the senses as she comes in to harvest. Thank you Ace Seeds. Truly a joy!!! :)

Attachments

• 20171116_172106.jpg
    20171116_172106.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20171113_112230.jpg
    20171113_112230.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20171113_112215.jpg
    20171113_112215.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20171113_112209.jpg
    20171113_112209.jpg