You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > MyDx personal analyser

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
MyDx personal analyser Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2015, 10:19 PM #41
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccleud View Post
Hi Oldchuck,

So, what do you thing about the mydx?
Soon, my friend, soon.

I got a note from them yesterday saying, sorry, another delay. Now it's the end of February for delivery.

However, after we do the beta testing they have promised us a free commercial upgrade unit. Air, though, so far.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2015, 04:24 PM #42
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
@mccleud they pushed back the delivery date again, now it is the end of February. Not happy about it.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:44 PM #43
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
The last kickstarter that I contributed to was delivered 9 months late. It's a great product though. Just for some perspective...

Old 02-02-2015, 08:59 PM #44
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
well???/
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 04:58 AM #45
oldchuck

Well what??

Old 02-12-2015, 10:42 PM #46
audiohi

audiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really niceaudiohi is just really nice
So after the beta testers webinar today covering the basics on testing and software use, I'm pretty excited to get this thing and start testing!

They took some questions while also discussing it's current capabilities, future plans, as well as it's limitations. I think they did a pretty good job setting up expectations for the testers, and they made it very clear that certain functions aren't fully functional or at all functional yet. The overall profile is accurate and they continue to improve on that. I believe they said they're currently reporting 11 terpenes while still retaining the data collected from sampling. As they add the algorithms for additional results they will become available. Sadly, CBD's are not being outputted correctly. They are working on that and need more samples for testing. Acids will also be reported in the future.

One main point they touched on repeatedly is that you should expect strains to not match their database every time. Some may, but the differences could be too large to match. As the community database grows, so will that feature. They talked about their capabilities for linking dispensaries to specific profiles so you can always find what strains work best for you. They're working with weedmaps with that whole end apparently.

The testing tray is an intended one time use product. They candidly said they want you to buy more from a business standpoint, but the reality is that there exists potential for contamination. That being said... they can be cleaned and reused if you wanted to do that.

Oils and waxes can be tested and saved for future output, but currently it won't display properly. Once they've done more testing and added the algorithm, that will be possible. With that, they suggest using a tiny amount from a toothpick to avoid any liquid contamination of the device. That should be enough give you a reading.

Pesticides and molds will be added when the organa sensor becomes available. Currently, it has a UV light for visual mold inspection, but they realize that isn't ideal. By release they expect a better solution.

Devices should be in the testers hands by Feb. 28

I think that's all I can remember at the moment

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:23 AM #47
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Sounds like a lot of potential is there.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:17 AM #48
JointOperation
Banned

JointOperation is on a distinguished road
sounds like its not going to work nearly as well as we would hope.. but it should help point people in the right direction for choosing keepers.. and breeding plants..
JointOperation is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2015, 07:49 AM #49
oldchuck

Mine has shipped. Expect it on Tuesday.

Old 03-01-2015, 12:20 PM #50
audiohi

Tuesday

1 members found this post helpful.