What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your plans for 2018? Seeds to buy, plants to run...

ambertrichome

Veteran
I just bought more of these yesterday.

Dominion Seeds Company

Dominion Skunk, Granny Skunk. Sis Skunk.

SSSC is Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s for anyone that's not familiar, and had killer genetics.

The Dominion Skunk is a cross of VA Chemdawg91 x SSSC Sk#1 x Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Sk1. Should be killer, and a huge producer.

Next up.

Dominion Sis Skunk

Chemdawgs sister x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly HP x SSSC Sk1

Dominion Granny Skunk

Its a cross of the

VA Afghani x Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Sk#1

Coastal Seeds Heirloom NL1 x Skelly Hashplant. Puck Yeah

Coastal Heirloom Black Lights. NL1 x 90s Black Domina.

Real Deal, and only 1.

Original Sk1 by 60s Hells Angel Uncle Fester, who originated the strain, died, left it to his nephew, and some others.

This IS the Real Deal RKS.

The RKS Pheno is present in 1 in 5, or 20%. There are also Cheese phenos.

They are sold out. But come from..

The Nature Farm Genetics. These are the 1 and only Uncle Fester.

The same genes that were taken to Europe, buy I wont say whom, and messed up the RKS line.

Not saying some of the later Sk1 wasn't good as it was, but the RKS was gone, and was/is now floral, and more cat pee, and pine, rather than skunk. The original stuff will make your eyes water.

RedEyed Genetics

Emerald City Cookies
PGCS x Locktite.

Locktite is NL5 x Original Glue #4 x Mt Rainier. Which is NL5 x The White

This strain has all kinds of good genes in it.

B

Bongi

On top of CBD cultivars I posted before I will test few hemp cultivars to see what their flower structure is like indoors. I was going to sell my big 4x4 grow tent but I think I will save it for breeding and run those hemp cultivars in there.

These are hemp cultivars that I have been able to source.
dioecious:
Dioica 88
Schöne vom Albis
KC Virtus
Kompolti
Tiborszallasi
Carmagnola CS
Antal
Finola

monoecious:(with dioecious plants)
Felina 32
Futura 75

If someone knows source of small amounts of American hemp cultivar seeds which ships to Finland, please let me know about it.

sirtween

For me the mission will be to find the spg pheno and also erdbeer.
In the growroom there will be some c99*digiberry f2, c4dd, maybe some pre 2000 nevill haze seed if i have the time and all my clone only strain.

Take care

grandsrin

hi evreybody!

for me it will be only outdoor at 49 north.
-Angola thai it was ok this year but with a tiny harvest in a small pot.
-KC brains 36 my evening favorit.
-Bangi haze.
-ECSD* sour diesel by corsaire
-Peyote purple.
-and some richard william trainweck or double congo.

dubi has some purple zamal *bangi and don't know yet but :blowbubbles: it can be a good one

by

Medfinder

Chemon 91
After sourcing clones from may so cal Medical Coops and pollinating with chem 91 sk va its a work in progress to stabilize and seperate pheno's.

with all the NEW strains coming out its getting to be a challenge

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Startin to prepare for some outdoor.. Gonna go to 300g pots this year and veg 2 1/2 months before putting them outside.. Got some Jager and Koffee Cake clones veggin now..

Latest posts

Latest posts