What's new

The Ace Pic Place

orfeas

Veteran
BKHP x ERD

BKHP x ERD

This "5 inch usual seedling of mine" has just gone over 5 wks flo and her punani hair is coming of age... in 3 wks maximal she'll get off her stool and pass it over to another "5 inch usual seedling of mine"... Mal x Pan this time, 16 days from sprout and straight into 12/12 ever since...see what comes of it...

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1100929.jpg
    P1100929.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 36
  • P1100930.jpg
    P1100930.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 40
  • P1100931.jpg
    P1100931.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 33
  • P1100935.jpg
    P1100935.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 32
  • P1100936.jpg
    P1100936.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 35

Buddler

Veteran
This "5 inch usual seedling of mine" has just gone over 5 wks flo and her punani hair is coming of age... in 3 wks maximal she'll get off her stool and pass it over to another "5 inch usual seedling of mine"... Mal x Pan this time, 16 days from sprout and straight into 12/12 ever since...see what comes of it...

Well done Orf you've went from giants to dwarfs with no problems. and will have some good smoke for when you start gardening OD. and getting back to the elephants leg ..Cheers mate ..:)

orfeas

Veteran
Well done Orf you've went from giants to dwarfs with no problems. and will have some good smoke for when you start gardening OD. and getting back to the elephants leg ..Cheers mate ...

Hail budmate well met! :)
Going from giants to dwarfs with no problems is no solid truth, I certainly commited a blunder with soil mixing that proved hot a tad and a couple of plants have been suffering minor to major burns...but then trial and error promotes learning, they say... :)

A number of factors has put me on a compalsory summer hiatus, so elephant's leg has been indefinitely suspended ... may try monkey's leg instead for it's less conspicuous... :biggrin:

The depicted MalaPana is exactly three weeks old sitting under 315 CDM on a 12/12 light "regime", was topped couple of days ago and has already kicked into flowering ...her discontent to my blunder is somewhat apparent... pH ranges around 6, so I gave her a bath in an attempt to wash off excessive nitro...

:tiphat:Orf

Attachments

• P1100949.jpg
    P1100949.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 38
  • P1100947.jpg
    P1100947.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P1100948.jpg
    P1100948.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 28

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddler friend :wave:

Sorry for not jumping into your thread earlier, last weeks of work and life have been extremely busy and erractic on my side and i'm trying now to catch up unreplied older threads. I'm so pleased to read your positive comments and your great pics on the new Killer A5 Haze and Super Malawi Haze releases. Glad you have enjoyed growing both, both are monstrous sativa hybrids with the potential to produce outstanding yields of overpowering sativa dom effects.

Happy you had the chance to experience different phenos of the Killer A5 Haze, they all look very chunky and solid, good phenos for indoor growing if the finished product is of your taste.
The Super Malawi Haze you had is without any doubt a Haze dominant pheno, considering her foxtailed flower structure and the liver aromas you comment.

Would love to hear your opinion about both strains after the harvest have had a bit of curing. Hope you and yours are doing well :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orfeas friend,

It's a pleasure to see you are retaking our passion of growing cannabis plants. :)
Best wishes for your current and upcoming indoor grows. How did the Black Domina x ErdPurt finish ? Did you like her flowers after finishing her ?

orfeas

Veteran
Hi orfeas friend,

It's a pleasure to see you are retaking our passion of growing cannabis plants.
Best wishes for your current and upcoming indoor grows. How did the Black Domina x ErdPurt finish ? Did you like her flowers after finishing her ?

Hola dubi! Thanks heaps for your kind words!
Glad to see you jumping back in action and giving the keyboard a hard time again... :biggrin:
The first BD x ErdP I was growing outdoors but didn't come to harvest(had it ripped) must have been excellent judjing by a twiglet I had to collect sometime late August... the 2nd one I tried indoors was a sheer disappointment...yet I should take it out on my own mistakes... :)

Now the depicted GT is completing 12 weeks tomorrow...any insight?

Attachments

• P1110041.jpg
    P1110041.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 39

Buddler

Veteran
Hola dubi! Thanks heaps for your kind words!
Glad to see you jumping back in action and giving the keyboard a hard time again... :biggrin:
The first BD x ErdP I was growing outdoors but didn't come to harvest(had it ripped) must have been excellent judjing by a twiglet I had to collect sometime late August... the 2nd one I tried indoors was a sheer disappointment...yet I should take it out on my own mistakes... :)

Now the depicted GT is completing 12 weeks tomorrow...any insight?

Sir Orf! By god man i was rolling by ace world thought id been shunned lol ! when i saw your post . And i will gladly comment shes a thing of beauty mate! Very impressive 12 weeks and going strong with the cmh i'm assuming.Hows the smell brother great job . You survived the winter well i can see..:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Buddler friend :wave:

Sorry for not jumping into your thread earlier, last weeks of work and life have been extremely busy and erractic on my side and i'm trying now to catch up unreplied older threads. I'm so pleased to read your positive comments and your great pics on the new Killer A5 Haze and Super Malawi Haze releases. Glad you have enjoyed growing both, both are monstrous sativa hybrids with the potential to produce outstanding yields of overpowering sativa dom effects.

Happy you had the chance to experience different phenos of the Killer A5 Haze, they all look very chunky and solid, good phenos for indoor growing if the finished product is of your taste.
The Super Malawi Haze you had is without any doubt a Haze dominant pheno, considering her foxtailed flower structure and the liver aromas you comment.

Would love to hear your opinion about both strains after the harvest have had a bit of curing. Hope you and yours are doing well :tiphat:
Monstros is right my friend Good to see you back on the boards ..i have been amazed with these plant on my third run with the same four phenos still have four seeds left lol.Never though id like liver terps but was wrong powerful smell from nevmal as i call her and trippy mind bending smoke cant get enough.. Also have a few others one ive nic named hammer head as you can imagine and a a5 pheno skunky terpsmixed with the malawi wonderful plant s ..I have some clones going to try the lite dep again this summer but i will trip earlier in hopes of harvest earlier in in summer mths before the mould demons are lurking the nev mal does well od here not as dense.flowering times range from 10 wks to 13 with the nevm al and my monster malawi pheno..Great job on these my friend .Heres a pic of the malawi pheno me thinks..:tiphat:3 gallons of coco 12 ounce s of monsterbud:) Thanks again..

orfeas

Veteran

Aye Sir Budcelot, everytime I attempt to keep up with the Joneses you seem to be a step ahead making me pale by comparison... :biggrin: that monstrous beauty you're hiding behind really ends me!

As for my GT aromas, there are different whiffs hitting me nostrils the prevailing one being sweet mango.
The one posing is a Pan x KC at 12 weeks with the noble hard liquor I never relish when toking... well I did have it once or twice before puffing but I found shitting me pants very disagreeable... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

Attachments

• P1110052.jpg
    P1110052.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P1110054.jpg
    P1110054.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 32

Buddler

Veteran
Aye Sir Budcelot, everytime I attempt to keep up with the Joneses you seem to be a step ahead making me pale by comparison... :biggrin: that monstrous beauty you're hiding behind really ends me!

As for my GT aromas, there are different whiffs hitting me nostrils the prevailing one being sweet mango.
The one posing is a Pan x KC at 12 weeks with the noble hard liquor I never relish when toking... well I did have it once or twice before puffing but I found shitting me pants very disagreeable... :biggrin:

HA HA Proud member of the donk club ! nice work .Ahh i thought that was your gt No eh pan x kc very nice do you have some offspring of her? Are going to do some OD this yr?the two dont mix hey shitting the pants and all lol.. :yoinks:

orfeas

Veteran
HA HA Proud member of the donk club ! nice work .Ahh i thought that was your gt No eh pan x kc very nice do you have some offspring of her? Are going to do some OD this yr?the two dont mix hey shitting the pants and all lol..

Proud member of the donk club, ain't I? :biggrin:
Offspring I ain't got but she self-produced a few beans...

This season I'm taking to the mountains for a co-op real guerrilla with a friend who suffered the same loss (got ripped) last summer...so there won't much of a documentation...yet I'll try and take a few snapshots for the interested eye here or there ;)

Now here's your GT @ 12 wks ambering very slowly, having me between fires as to when to call it a day ...the ride I took on an 11-week nug was vividly reminiscent of good old days... :woohoo:

Attachments

• P1110066.jpg
    P1110066.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 30

Buddler

Veteran
Proud member of the donk club, ain't I? :biggrin:
Offspring I ain't got but she self-produced a few beans...

This season I'm taking to the mountains for a co-op real guerrilla with a friend who suffered the same loss (got ripped) last summer...so there won't much of a documentation...yet I'll try and take a few snapshots for the interested eye here or there ;)

Now here's your GT @ 12 wks ambering very slowly, having me between fires as to when to call it a day ...the ride I took on an 11-week nug was vividly reminiscent of good old days... :woohoo:

Man those are beauties Orf your nailing it ! The gueriila grow sounds exciting brother hopefully i get see some pics damn rippers cant keep a good man down.Youll be prepared with lots of good smoke for those long hikes in and out this yr. That GT is some trippy smoke hey i love it ..:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Man those are beauties Orf your nailing it ! The gueriila grow sounds exciting brother hopefully i get see some pics damn rippers cant keep a good man down.Youll be prepared with lots of good smoke for those long hikes in and out this yr. That GT is some trippy smoke hey i love it ..:tiphat:

Tah mate!
Ah them long hikes of old days in the thick of the night...gotta bring me compass along if GT is to be my roving companion in the thickets for I fancy not spending the night in the woods...not that I fear the night... :biggrin:

Now as experience piles up and one thinks they've seen it all, here comes a pleasant surprise... :)

Attachments

• P1110069.jpg
    P1110069.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 36
  • P1110070.jpg
    P1110070.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 32

SolarLogos

Tah mate!
Ah them long hikes of old days in the thick of the night...gotta bring me compass along if GT is to be my roving companion in the thickets for I fancy not spending the night in the woods...not that I fear the night... :biggrin:

Now as experience piles up and one thinks they've seen it all, here comes a pleasant surprise... :)

That is really cool Orfeas. I saw a picture of one just like that last year on the forum and if I'm not mistaken, it was GT or Zam, but I could be wrong about the strain, Dubi would probably remember. I wonder if it's a rare trait in this strain? Calyx to leaf ratio not good, lol.
Thanks for sharing that, it's always cool to see an anomaly.
Peace, God bless

Buddler

Veteran
Tah mate!

At night you are stealth.
Bet thats off the GT ive had plenty with the GT and extra leaves too they grow little buds right in the leaf .:)

orfeas

Veteran
That is really cool Orfeas. I saw a picture of one just like that last year on the forum and if I'm not mistaken, it was GT or Zam, but I could be wrong about the strain, Dubi would probably remember. I wonder if it's a rare trait in this strain? Calyx to leaf ratio not good, lol.
Thanks for sharing that, it's always cool to see an anomaly.
Peace, God bless
Oye SolarLogos, I did see that picture as well and it was the one that sprang out of me memory box when I stumbled upon that anomaly...no clue whatsoever as to what strain that was...
:tiphat:

At night you are stealth.
Bet thats off the GT ive had plenty with the GT and extra leaves too they grow little buds right in the leaf .:)

No doubt about stealthy night! However, never been to the hideout before and there's no trail leading there, so I reckon it's gonna be a hell of a time sneaking in and out of the niche...

Now I really regret having you both lads taken in... :biggrin:
There was no fracking way you could have hit the nail on the head...not that your expertise is meagre, just your not having seen this cross before...neither have I... :biggrin:
The anomaly came off Her Wholeness, namely Panama x KaliChina that came down yesterdy at twelve and a half weeks...

Attachments

• P1110071.jpg
    P1110071.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 36
  • P1110074.jpg
    P1110074.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 40
  • P1110072.jpg
    P1110072.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 43
  • P1110075.jpg