Bangi Haze 2019 season

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582

Shots from my 2019 outdoor Bangi Haze grow, northern Oregon

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lotto,

Sorry, i overlooked your questions. Based on her bountiful and type of flowering and leaf traits in your first 2 pics, i'm almost sure that plant is an Orient Express hybrid. Hope the others are also doing fine too! :)

Thanks for your kind words, hope you are having a great start of 2020!

Hoping Dubi can drop in and shed a little light on this cross. Ace Mix standard seed was purchased in April 2019, not the tropical mix. A few seeds were grown and an Ace Mix X Ace Mix cross was made. Picture #1 shows a plant of this cross. Picture #2 is a clone of this cross. The mother has been in flower for about 8 weeeks. Smells fantastic but my sniffer is not the best. Any idea on potential lines, Dubi. Picture #3 is a Pan. X Bangi Haze fem. seed that was the mother of many, many cuts. It's only about 8 inches tall. Picture #4 are a couple Pangi clones just into flower. Picture #5 is Zam. X Kali China. Plant is a month old. Just pinched and took 4 cuts. 2 inch wide leaves and a stocky, robust plant. Can't say enough about this grouping of Ace genetics. Thanks to Dubi and your breeding partners. Sorry about the poor quality pics. Old phone = crappy photos.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks amazing, as usual friend :)

Many incense maniacs around these parts hehehehe looking forward to know your opinion on the A5 Haze x Kali China, and how she compares with the other incensey hybrids you have tried from us. Cheers!

i was doing a drive by when i spotted this post ..Haha i like it .Not i growing that . i just got the km x a5 and my last one is at 8.5 weeks. these have been some of the nicest ive grown of yours and i still have 4 seeds 2 km xa5 and 2 nev mal . Thanks and best wishes for you and yours for 2020 all the new strains ! i like incense haha take care Dubi. heres my girl km x a5..:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Bangi Haze harvest Highboy71 :)

Let us know your opinion when you have the chance. Thanks!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81582

Shots from my 2019 outdoor Bangi Haze grow, northern Oregon

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So, looks like this needs an update...

I'd like to thank everyone at Ace Seeds for their back to the roots approach which is in my opinion what the cannabis world needed for a while and also for their dedication in saving heirlooms and landraces. As I also support seeds bank working with native, forgotten and pure varieties for my vegetables garden, finding a cannabis seeds bank with the same spirit and approach is super great. Consider me being around for a lifetime :biggrin:

Thank you to everyone around here for all your support and making this place a nice friendly community :)

attachment.php

From Left to right, then top to bottom:

Zamaldelica (Zamal/Thai)
Green Haze x Malawi (Haze leaning)
Purple Pakistani Haze
Snow Moon (purple PCK)
Oaxaca x Panama
Panama x Malawi
Panama x PCK
Malawi x PCK (purple PCK)
Bangi Haze x Ethiopian (still not sure if it's female, will find out later)
Killer A5
Tikal #1 (Peach/Incensey)
Tikal #2 (?)
Kali China
Orient Express

Still those in the fridge:

attachment.php

And still drooling over so many strains on ace website...

Fuck, now my tea is cold, not great :)

Hello there,

So here is my humble mother room at the moment. 8 mothers, 7 from Ace Seeds. What can I say, I felt in love with those innovative genetics after half my life of Holland weed. I could say I needed a change of scenario and my quest for unadulterated uncommon sativa led me to Ace a couple years ago. I got stuck with them since Bangi Haze back when I was still living under my parent roof.

Two Tikal phenotypes on the left, tried only the front one. Malawi X PCK Purple pheno on the right. Behind that is Grapefruit from Organic Earth, only non-Ace genetics in my garden.

View Image

Orient Express on the left (pending confirmation, currently in flowering) and Snow Moon on the right

View Image

Green Haze x Malawi (Haze leaning) on the left and Zamaldelica (Zamal/Thai) on the right.

View Image

I should have tried them all by mid 2020. After that, I guess it will be time for the ones in the fridge (Kali China, Panama Haze, Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Bangi Haze, Guatemala).

Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

• P1010379.jpg
    P1010379.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010382.jpg
    P1010382.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 64

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Benoit :huggg: Your support is much appreciated!

Looking forward to follow your progresses with all these great genetics :yes:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Killer A5, Panama x Malawi, both Tikal’s and Oaxaca x Panama are next.

After that, kushy summer with Panama x PCK, Malawi X PCK, Purple Pakistani Haze and Snow Moon. Probably also Bangi haze x Ethiopian if I find a female.

Then Hazy/sativa winter with Zamaldelica, Green Haze x Malawi, Panama Haze and Purple Honduras Haze. I have been lurking over Mauritius x Ethiopian to go with that but the mother room is getting crowded...

Kali China and Panama x PCK will be grown outdoor this year. A friend of mine will grow Killer A5 and Malawi x PCK indoor after his current run. We are also preparing a shit load of Snow Moon for some guerilla spots. I have 6 of them growing already which I will take cuts from as they develop so we can make like 30 or so at the same time.

I have also a Guatemala Haze project in mind, but I need a bigger place and a second flower room before proceeding with that project.

Buddler

Veteran
Hi fellas few pics of my Km x a5 nice spicey haze smell with malawi background..:wave:

Attachments

• DSC_1509.jpg
    DSC_1509.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_1511.jpg
    DSC_1511.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_1512.jpg
    DSC_1512.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_1513.jpg
    DSC_1513.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_1514.jpg
    DSC_1514.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 84

Buddler

Veteran
I got three nice seedlings going here Ace bubba hash circa 2015 I saved some seeds off my best pheno .So no guarantees maybe ill get a keeper. Cheers Stay healthy Unc Bud.:dance013:

Attachments

• DSC_1982.jpg
    DSC_1982.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_1983.jpg
    DSC_1983.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_1984.jpg
    DSC_1984.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 56

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Hope you and yours are doing fine in these crazy times. Glad to see you starting the season there.

What's the pollen donor of your Bubba Hash from 2015 ?

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Hope you and yours are doing fine in these crazy times. Glad to see you starting the season there.

What's the pollen donor of your Bubba Hash from 2015 ?

Hi Dubi Crazy is right . Hanging in there hope the same for you my friend.
Not sure who the pollen donor is ..So who knows what i get lol.

I got some nepal jams im thinking of starting as i got a lot of time on my hands .. Stay healthy .:tiphat:

Cactus Squatter

Hopefully this doesn’t break the page being a pano...
My mostly ACE garden this year.
1 Honduras, 2 Panama, 1 Malawi x Panama, 1 Golden Tiger, 1 Panama x Bangi Haze, 2 Killer A5 Haze #1 (Haze A pheno), 1 Killer A5 Haze #2 (NL5hz pheno), 1 Malawi.

Hiding around the sides are 2 different Destroyer Pheno. It’s gonna be an awesome fall.

Attachments

• photo2049025.jpg
    photo2049025.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 57

Buddler

Veteran
Hi dubi ! its been a very cold spring here .Finally getting some days around 15 c and some sun here . Going thru the stash and thinking on running Nepal jam and some kali china for now. i got some great ace genetics but getting late to do some GT or pan haze any of the long flowering ones and the grape from V. ODs.. I got a lot of plants on the go from other breeders I have to finish off. Might pop a few anyways still time to dep some if fall cooperates.. GOT some GT from 15 always loved that plant haha. DSC_9626.JPG DSC_9625.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts