What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

G

Great report there Bud,right to the point!You got me drooling and I pinched a tiny popcorn branch from my malA5 lady 2-3 weeks early ...Lots of milky trichs for this stage.Smell is nothing short of divine :canabis:

Buddler

Veteran
Great report there Bud,right to the point!You got me drooling and I pinched a tiny popcorn branch from my malA5 lady 2-3 weeks early ...Lots of milky trichs for this stage.Smell is nothing short of divine :canabis:

Thanks Syd !yours are looking wonderful and yes the smells are divine ..i cant imagine what amber trichs could be like rippifying lol ..Well we will find out ..Cheers mate..:wave:

orfeas

Veteran
Oye budmate! Resilient folks never break, do they?
So here I am trying to spring back in action and grow out at least one speciment, BD98xEP that is... unfortunately the rediculously high cost of electricity along side the limited space and the missus's "veto" thwarted my otherwise high expectations of a grow... :)
There she is second week of flo after having vegged for about a month.

Your own work is definitely aces!

:tiphat:orf

Attachments

• P1100809.jpg
    P1100809.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 26
  • P1100808.jpg
    P1100808.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 20

Buddler

Veteran
Oye budmate! Resilient folks never break, do they?
So here I am trying to spring back in action and grow out at least one speciment, BD98xEP that is... unfortunately the rediculously high cost of electricity along side the limited space and the missus's "veto" thwarted my otherwise high expectations of a grow... :)
There she is second week of flo after having vegged for about a month.

Your own work is definitely aces!

:tiphat:orf
Fine looking specimen Orf ! a little more manageable indoors compared to those olive trees you had growing OD ..Cheers:biggrin:

Buddler

Veteran
im going to keep these a5ms and nev mal going nice plants.

Attachments

• DSC_0168.jpg
    DSC_0168.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0167.jpg
    DSC_0167.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 20

Ncali

Veteran
Panama x Oldtimer haze

Panama x Oldtimer haze

attachment.php

So this thing smelled like cured pork, sweet meaty-ness. Had some incense sitting on the palate, and a strong smell of it too. Though, the smell was only after burning, I dont know about it smelling of "church", I know the piff searchers love that smell.

In effect, I feel like there is something wonderful in this genetic pool. This girl was a chunky chunky producer, but I think there are better representations of dubi's work than this one girl. IMHO. Not a dud, not a stud either.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pznhzbud1.jpg
    pznhzbud1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 19
  • panhzbud4.jpg
    panhzbud4.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
  • panhzbud3.jpg
    panhzbud3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21

deepwaterdude

View Image
So this thing smelled like cured pork, sweet meaty-ness. Had some incense sitting on the palate, and a strong smell of it too. Though, the smell was only after burning, I dont know about it smelling of "church", I know the piff searchers love that smell.

In effect, I feel like there is something wonderful in this genetic pool. This girl was a chunky chunky producer, but I think there are better representations of dubi's work than this one girl. IMHO. Not a dud, not a stud either.

Well said; there is something very special in the Panama Haze... definitely worth exploring a few different examples to find your grail. I have to check my beans to see if I have one or two fems left.

The A5 x Malawi is also really phenomenal smoke, and I've got another of these coming down in a week or so. Tiny Costello;) Definitely should run more of this and perhaps the Neville's next.

Can't wait to see what Zanddar does with those genetics.

10inches of snow here yesterday/last night, fun to drive around in;)

Buddler

Veteran
How y all doin damn nice flowers Ncali ! well my next a5m clones are rooted.. And the big girls are two weeks in stretching for the roof i want to build a new room but no time so the poor things are in the tent.. Hard to get pics now that they are trussed up and getting some pruning today..Dwd hope your enjoying your a5m smoke i know i am ..:) Cheers fellas

Attachments

• DSC_0169.jpg
    DSC_0169.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0176.jpg
    DSC_0176.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0177.jpg
    DSC_0177.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0175.jpg
    DSC_0175.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0180.jpg
    DSC_0180.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 18

Buddler

Veteran
Well got off work early today so thought id share some of my garden adventures ..I sprouted six seeds 5 of my own crosses and one big fat bubba hash selfed seed thinking i could tell the diff didnt label it but damn if they dont all look the same:watchplant:anyways i got my a5m s are starting third week and i made a cob out of nev x mal also have two small GTs in gal pots starting to yellow i think i remember Dubi saying to start in small pot transplant after stretch so im got more organic soil left over gonna try it.Cheers:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0203.jpg
    DSC_0203.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0186.jpg
    DSC_0186.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0189.jpg
    DSC_0189.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 20
R

red23

Well got off work early today so thought id share some of my garden adventures ..I sprouted six seeds 5 of my own crosses and one big fat bubba hash selfed seed thinking i could tell the diff didnt label it but damn if they dont all look the same:watchplant:anyways i got my a5m s are starting third week and i made a cob out of nev x mal also have two small GTs in gal pots starting to yellow i think i remember Dubi saying to start in small pot transplant after stretch so im got more organic soil left over gonna try it.Cheers:tiphat:
Welcome back B.All looking good.With this repot business,I hate it, mind you for the first time with the GT I have going, directly from seedling to the 18ltr pot,no troubles at all:)

Buddler

Veteran
Welcome back B.All looking good.With this repot business,I hate it, mind you for the first time with the GT I have going, directly from seedling to the 18ltr pot,no troubles at all:)

Thanks Red yes ive done the same but this time i need to up pot during flower as im usually in the big pot before the trip ..Thanks for the visit your plants are looking really good ive been lurking ..Cheers bro .:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
I have a few pics of my 4 plants 3 a5m s and a nevmal 2 nd round with these. Clones this time in 3 gals of coco vert lights one cmh and a six hun hps . Pics are hard to get as they are tied down and have to stay in this 8 x 4 tent ..They will get to go the distance this round ! Potential is there for monster buds also stuffed a dehuey in there with them . Keeping RH around sixty for now..:tiphat:Cheers friends

Attachments

• DSC_0237.jpg
    DSC_0237.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0257.jpg
    DSC_0257.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0222.jpg
    DSC_0222.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0221.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 22

Buddler

Veteran
Yo Bud!Very sexy gals!Just 4 plants in 8x4 tent ?

Hola SYD well four big a5ms two on each wall and two smaller GT s on the ends..They are big but i flipped in time keep them off the ceiling nev mal is trying to over grow just about touching ceiling my have to do some bending lots of fun taming these ..heres a pic of the GT top..Thanks bud.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC_0209.jpg
    DSC_0209.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 18

Buddler

Veteran
Looking very good brother ! :) No doubt your magic will soon turn these promising teens into frosty beauties ! ;)

Thanks Sticky a lil on the too green side but its early so i can flush em down a bit .. And start packing on the bud. Thanks for stopping in ...Cheers bro.:)

SolarLogos

Looking healthy Buddler! Early frosting and looks like you'll have a nice yield. Sucks dealing with RH. I put a dehumidifier rated for a 4,000 sq ft room in my 100 sq ft greenhouse and I'm pulling an easy gallon and half of water out of the air each day, but it's also been raining and the humidity outside has been in the 90's, but staying at 50% in the greenhouse. Keep up the great work my friend!
Peace, God bless

Buddler

Veteran
Looking healthy Buddler! Early frosting and looks like you'll have a nice yield. Sucks dealing with RH. I put a dehumidifier rated for a 4,000 sq ft room in my 100 sq ft greenhouse and I'm pulling an easy gallon and half of water out of the air each day, but it's also been raining and the humidity outside has been in the 90's, but staying at 50% in the greenhouse. Keep up the great work my friend!
Peace, God bless
Solar thanks bud for stopping by and the positive words..Coastal climates eh high RH every two days i have to empty the dehuey lots of transpiration going on .Its funny though one day i forgot to empty it and it quit well the RH was up to 70 and the temps around 78 .The plants must of grown three inches they love it .Its the ticket but i always worry bout mold.Best of luck with your greenhouse you probly got a hose hooked up to your Dehuey lol..:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts