What's new

Reserva Privada X-18 Pure Pakistani

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ok! And about your females, some hermi found ?

Your pack seems to have a bit more BLD in it than in the one i grew out.

Maybe yes but my 12/12 from seeds also influence, with pure indica strains its dwarfism stand out and it gives really short onebuds with low stretch.!

GoatCheese

Veteran
I was talking abuot leaf shapes not about plant height/plant shape.
None of my plants had as fat leaf as your #5. The most bld in that pack were round the same as your large-twin plant. 2-3 plants were more single cola oriented with little bit more stretch
-
-
btw, none of my RP x18 showed intersex traits as early as that male you had. All but one female grew few late nanners when harvested around 12-13 weeks during my seed run. One stayed true female the whole grow

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yeah i know but i think that without veg time 18/6 maybe leaves stay more fat ?

Interesting side by side grow environment bro, maybe i will have more hermi because of 12/12 from seed?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sister plant of the XVIII grown outdoors in 05 iirc :)

7287svenson_1166-thumb.jpg

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yeah i know but i think that without veg time 18/6 maybe leaves stay more fat ?

Interesting side by side grow environment bro, maybe i will have more hermi because of 12/12 from seed?
No i recognize familiar leaf shapes in Roms’ plants in the plants i had.I had something similar to his “big twin” plant, but nothing as BLD as the number 5 plant.

Yea, it’s interesting to see how your plants develop, Romsy.

-
About the hermie..
All but one of my Reservan and Tom Hill X18s had atleast some intersex traits, mostly in the late nanner type, and one of my Tom Hill females hermied more/earlier in cold environment under a 250w hps than during a summer grow and even produced at least one proper male flower - not just a nanner.

Plants hermie cause they're prone to it, our growing methods make these to show up; Too much Nitrogen in bloom and nutrient/feeding issues, pH issues, bad temp/ RH% issues, over/under watering, plants very close together so the lower buds hermie - it can be various things but in away it's a good these things show up early so they won't mess things up if you want a cleaner seed line, that is..

So what is the plant count at the moment male vs female?

Plookerkingjon

it seems like DNA lies and steals at every opportunity that presents itself, with gear that imo is subpar these days compared to most breeders. The above report is the first time I've ever heard someone say there X-18 line wasn't garbage.
Par for the course for 85% of the "breeders"

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Plants hermie cause they're prone to it, our growing methods make these to show up; Too much Nitrogen in bloom and nutrient/feeding issues, pH issues, bad temp/ RH% issues, over/under watering, plants very close together so the lower buds hermie - it can be various things but in away it's a good these things show up early so they won't mess things up if you want a cleaner seed line, that is..

Agree GC, indoor stress is good for sharp selection about the best stable ones. The other big environmental factor is also us as growers and entity i think, it's like plants listen our vibes and hopes. Anyway the luck is important!

So what is the plant count at the moment male vs female?

2 of the 3 males show pistils too, in the same trunk inter nodal place, no one in apex! So just 1 male left that seems stronger, the best looking one btw!

Up and pics tonight ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Plop

2 hermi and below the bigger male stable for now
IMGP0886 (2).JPG

...quite the same structure of the best fem#5 for the stallion ;)
IMGP0887 (2).JPG
IMGP0888.JPG

Here's the twins and the baby late
IMGP0889 (2).JPG

So 4 males with 3 hermi ; 5 females ; and the small twin and late one.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Too bad those hermies. Interesting that they show relatively early

Btw..

I think i see little dehydration/yellowing on the male plant there..

Can you raise your lights abt higher and i recommend you put the taller plants on the side in the tent and not directly under the light beams. 60-75cm hanging distance if those 55 watters run full power

Are those COB lights?

What kind of black circulating fan i see in the group photo? i recommend you direct that more at your lights not on your plants cause that looks i can do a good bit of air movement – i think i have one similar but i can't recall the name atm – if your leds are too close to your plants and dehydrating them then a blower doing alot of air moving and pointed in the direction of the plants can make the situation worse.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya GC i always move them for their best no problemo, now sexed i will remove them soon.

The fan is Honeywell on 1 of 3 speed and slightly directed to LED and not to plants. The air stream goes over and then comes back but as i said previous there's is a lack of humidity yes ;) LEDs are Samsung and 55W, SpectraBulb by FloraLED. (My reflectors are not really useful for them)

IMGP0891 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMGP0906.JPG
    IMGP0906.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Old Piney

This is The real seed co. Cider kush described as “This is a Spanish continuation of the original Tom Hill X18, a renowned true-breeding Indica-type strain with roots in the Pakistani Hindu Kush. The original landrace from which X18 was inbred is said to have been introduced to Northern California in the 1980s. Crucially, it’s believed this strain has never been outcrossed. “ Apple and pear phenos , no problems with anything
1666997604193.jpeg

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just think about much larger post and more vegetative time

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
^^
no blablabla sorry

My 12/12 mini labo is about breeding and low cost so nothing about producing big plants in this box, the goal is just produce few seeds to develop plenty for future! Anyway i'm not big producer, just one or two sensimilia onebuds session per year, 4 for seeds.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts