What's new

Male Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century

MickFoster

So far you've referred to men as inventions, and you've repeatedly used the phrase "piggie" all the while repeatedly saying that you like men. You've made references that you have been hit on by married men (not just the two you mentioned). Kinda makes me think about the woman that wears a low cut blouse to show off her assets - then gets pissed off if you look. I don't know you - but based on your responses - you have issues. Good luck in life and growing.

L

LolaGal

So far you've referred to men as inventions, and you've repeatedly used the phrase "piggie" all the while repeatedly saying that you like men. You've made references that you have been hit on by married men (not just the two you mentioned). Kinda makes me think about the woman that wears a low cut blouse to show off her assets - then gets pissed off if you look. I don't know you - but based on your responses - you have issues. Good luck in life and growing.

Hmm... I thought I was rather strict in appearance. Picture that 2nd wife on Big Love sorta Mormon in dress and braided hair, no make up.

Girl you'll be aight. Some of us men are assholes, period.

I know I can be.

Yes, indeed, but the ones who admit it usually aren't troublesome... LOL

your..funny.
i wasnt talking about you.
the human mind can be so manipulated.

Sorry, that's why the ??? marks. I got HID blasting here... :D

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Let's reverse the premise of this thread. Female Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century. That doesn't seem very nice, does it? How's that make the women on this thread feel?
kindly
jf

It doesn't make me feel anything... Im not chauvinistic. But I would agree that there shouldn't be anyone being chauvinistic.... Its just ugly

(im glad someone else got the spelling on that one, cause I'd be spelling it... shovenistic? shouvenistic? sovienystic?) Ha!

ThirstyWorm

dont apologize to me.i could care less.
use that energy to be more assertive in your life.
not this fiction,known as the web.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
like ive said before...
tell me something i do not know..

Here....have a....

cookie-bite-web.jpg

L

LolaGal

Po Po gonna git me if I listen to you

Po Po gonna git me if I listen to you

dont apologize to me.i could care less.
use that energy to be more assertive in your life.
not this fiction,known as the web.

If I get more assertive I am gonna get in trouble.

If you read the first post I told the guy who whipped it out that I was gonna snip it off with scissors if he needed my help in getting it back into his pants.

I had a pair of scissors in my hand at the time.

As for apologizing to you, you are right. It was a waste of time. Where I am from that is considered good manners.

I think you are just put out that your trolling didn't work.

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

in this society we live in, in the states..its dog eat dog with the strongest willed emerging as the real winner....people who get treated disrespectively continually are often weak willed an people can pick up on this let it be man or lady's who are doing the dis-respecting...as seen in several posts given evidence of both men an ladies doing this....so why then ask why sexism is still around instead ask why there are still victims...peace az

L

LolaGal

Damn, guess I'm gonna just have to start dressing up like Lara Croft and strap on my 45s to my thighs.

It's amazing how much more respect I command when toting. Men suddenly develop a set of manners.

A good example is a kid who rented the farm and instead of hauling the hay he cut home in June as he was told, decided to come through my yard with tractors one winter and rut it all up taking home hay in January.

Next spring I told him to get his damn hay out before the first of July.

He ignored me and back he came early one Saturday morning right through my yard, rutting up everything in the wet rainsoaked ground AGAIN.

I met him out back with a 38 S&W tucked into my pocket and he suddenly decided not to come through my yard with his tractor.

He called me a bitch. I told him that he wasn't coming through my yard with that tractor, cut a fence and find a way out somewhere else.

He cut a fence.

ThirstyWorm

If I get more assertive I am gonna get in trouble.

If you read the first post I told the guy who whipped it out that I was gonna snip it off with scissors if he needed my help in getting it back into his pants.

I had a pair of scissors in my hand at the time.

As for apologizing to you, you are right. It was a waste of time. Where I am from that is considered good manners.

I think you are just put out that your trolling didn't work.

being assertive and being aggressive are 2 different entities.
like i said,you need to find new "friends".

Latest posts

Latest posts